Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion General Technical Fault Code & Other Weirdness - Advice Needed Please!

Fault Code & Other Weirdness - Advice Needed Please!

Anything about the RCZ that doesn't belong in the forums below including Service & warranty questions

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1114
tianorth wrote:

As these cars are run by computers they only understand yes or no.
What the car sees is the driver is an idiot and I the computer knows better.

If I was 2retro I would be suing my car for slander :lol:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1114
I think my car might have a sneaking suspicion that I could be the Stig :eusa-whistle:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 568
DKZ5745 wrote:
I think my car might have a sneaking suspicion that I could be the Stig :eusa-whistle:

That's lucky because if your car was German - it might think you're DAVID HASSELHOFF - what's that Kit !?

:D :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 527
DKZ5745 wrote:
Hmm, I’m thinking maybe I need an OBD Reader now while mine is covered under the extended warranty.

Btw that hp pump on eBay says it isn’t compatible with mine either, so that’s 2 of the 4 variants it’s not compatible with :eusa-think:

Ok so here’s one that is compatible with the thp 200 and the R, again any decent Indi garage could install this and you would be quids in compared to £1400 at dealers :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 57
Guppy wrote:
I have the same problem (code P0087).... best case senirio new fuel filter £30, worst case sinario new high pressure fuel pump £1400 fitting included.

Does THP 200 have replaceable fuel filter? :eusa-think:

Some THP low pressure fuel pumps, specially in African versions, come with an external fuel filter that can be replaced. It is a good idea to replace that every 20.000km. European versions have a filter built into the fuel pumps housing and it cannot be replaced.

Previous

Return to General Technical