Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion General Technical Forge silicone intake hose

Forge silicone intake hose

Anything about the RCZ that doesn't belong in the forums below including Service & warranty questions

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 pm
Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Kudos: 19
So today I tried to install my new forge intake hose Image
But didn't realise I couldn't use the existing clips to mount the kit,it looks like I need two hose joiners but I don't know what size is needed,also on the original intake hose there is a sensor attached to the lower part but no connection on the new hose.

I have no idea what I need to do with the old sensor,can any one help at all?

The sensor is wrapped up in heat protective foil and this is the sensor that I don't know where it needs to go,the two pipes(1 left 1 right) need a connector hose but no idea what size.

I have emailed forge and also rcz performance but was wondering if any one else might be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:35 pm
Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Kudos: 19
Update:

Turns out forge forgot to include the parts to fit the kit properly and have arranged to send out the missing parts,really pleased with their response and customer service and now looking forward to finishing off the install.

Also thanks to Steve at rcz performance for the advice(lower sensor not used in this mod and has no affect on anything and advised to tuck it away from heat source)

Love this forum :thumbup:

Return to General Technical