Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Black headlight clusters

Black headlight clusters

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:47 pm
wrightmark3 Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hi all, I've just registered for this forum as I've only had the car for 2 weeks. I've already had the arches colour coded to the car (not everyone's cup of tea) and I now want to change my headlight clusters for the black background instead of the reflective background. Can anyone tell me where I may find some. My car is a black 2011 HDI. Thanks

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:01 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1053

Im sure you cant get black headlight clusters. There have been a couple that have split the headlights apart and had them painted. Others, including myself have used spi vision to make them darker.

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:59 pm
wrightmark3 Newbie

Kudos: 0
In the brochure for the face lift model, it shows the car with clear lenses and black background. I wondered if they were available for the pre face lift models.

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 am
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

I'm afraid not. They're part of the new headlight clusters which are slightly different on account of the LED DRLs instead of sidelights as I understand it. I'll be interested to learn if you discover otherwise.
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:06 pm
Bowerz Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
I believe those lights are part of the 'black pack' which also have projectors

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum