Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm
The_Bear User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 23
Given the choice, I'd go with PG Tips every time :-)

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 pm
thackers Member

Kudos: 32
Mine arrived today Ron, Thank-you :thumbup: 8-)

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 pm
robinsstevenj User avatar

Kudos: 9
Received mine today. Still scared of jacking up the vehicle after the issues i had with the sills collapsing.

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt Posted out 05/07 and confirmed received
stevekat54
smarty Collected 28/06
robinsstevenj Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
thornebt Posted 28/06 and confirmed received
thackers Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
593scott
hem
The_Bear Posted 30/06 and confirmed received

Are the remaining members no longer requiring this item?
Last edited by OO58RON on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 pm
OO58RON User avatar

I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 pm
pete.garratt Senior Member

Kudos: 142
Jacking aid received today.
Moroccan Red R
JBL
Black Mirror Caps

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 am
593scott Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
[quote="OO58RON"]I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.[/quote

Hi Ron yes im still interested in the jacking aid . This is to work with a trolley jack isnt it ? But in anycase i am still wanting to buy one if still available
Regards
scott

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:48 pm
OO58RON User avatar

593scott wrote:
OO58RON wrote:
I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.[/quote

Hi Ron yes im still interested in the jacking aid . This is to work with a trolley jack isnt it ? But in anycase i am still wanting to buy one if still available
Regards
scott

If you refer to the PM that I sent out on Fri 27th June and all the necessary details are there. I will get one off in the post as soon as practicable following receipt of funds. Yes the intention of this is to protect the jacking points whilst using a trolley jack. I do have some with a 50mm rebate on the reverse side that neatly sits onto the head of an appropriately sized jack head these were produced for a member that specifically requested them, but has not taken up the option have receiving them. They are an additional £5 to cover the extra engineering

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:27 pm
593scott Regular
Regular

Hi ron I dont seem to have a pm in my mail box could u resend for me please and I will get the money sent via paypal

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:59 pm
OO58RON User avatar

593scott wrote:
Hi ron I dont seem to have a pm in my mail box could u resend for me please and I will get the money sent via paypal

Many apologies, you are absolutely correct. I have checked all the ones that I have sent and clearly I managed to miss you. Sorry. Have just copied and pasted the original message and sent it to you via PM

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:48 pm
lee055 User avatar

Kudos: 164
Im interested for sure seeing as the pug dealer has just bent one of mine,
HDI 2.0 GT
19" sortelige alloys (anthracite)
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate
tinted rear quarter windows
RCZ R style gear knob (setting the trend)

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:06 pm
lee055 User avatar

Received in the post today :thumbup: many thanks ron top bit of kit and it will be going with her on friday to have her jacking point fixed
HDI 2.0 GT
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:26 pm
OO58RON User avatar

lee055 wrote:
Received in the post today :thumbup: many thanks ron top bit of kit and it will be going with her on friday to have her jacking point fixed

I reckon that I was on your doorstep the other Sunday. Watching the Typhoon and Spitfire, was funny and poignant at the same time. Seeing the Typhoon almost vertical in order to go as slow as the Spitfire, but just the opportunity to see them in the same sky together :clap:

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 am
lee055 User avatar

OO58RON wrote:
lee055 wrote:

I reckon that I was on your doorstep the other Sunday. Watching the Typhoon and Spitfire, was funny and poignant at the same time. Seeing the Typhoon almost vertical in order to go as slow as the Spitfire, but just the opportunity to see them in the same sky together :clap:

yep i was there both days and for free! joys of having a wife still in the RAF, she spent both days driving people round in the Jag XF's that were kicking around so didn't see her much. typhoon and the spitfire were ok but the spanish helicopters stole the days for me they were awesome.
HDI 2.0 GT
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am
mikeyp Newbie

Kudos: 2
Hi Ron,

New to forum having picked up new Red Carbon 2.0 HDI yesterday. Not happy to not have
Spare and will look to resolve asap. Told yesterday at dealers that it's not possible and I would crack glass
if I tried to jack car!!! Would like one of your Jacking Aids if still available and any advice (in addition to all
that has been previously written) re spare wheels. Driving to Spain in September so need to resolve this by then.
Don't fancy being sat on French Motorway with blowout :helpme: Many thanks Mikeyp

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 am
OO58RON User avatar

Best solution is to buy a full sized spare wheel and tyre. If you get the same as is on your Red Carbon then you can have no issues with insurance companies and if you need to use it then you can crack on with your journey and get repair carried out at your convenience

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:42 am
mikeyp Newbie

Kudos: 2
Ok Thanks for that. Do you still advise that I should have one of your Jacking aids if one is available?

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm
OO58RON User avatar

mikeyp wrote:
Ok Thanks for that. Do you still advise that I should have one of your Jacking aids if one is available?

PM sent

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:31 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

Kudos: 73
I think not having a jack is at best an inconvienence and from what i read here is a serious matter.At rear then is at possible that you may put pressure on the rear glass?This no provision of a jack and wheellbrace and a can of bloody gas i originally thought was the usual manu and tyre manu getting together for a nice little earner in post fit tyres.
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:05 pm
593scott Regular
Regular

Hi ron got my jacking aid and forum stickers . Thank u for the help

PreviousNext

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum