Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 492
Hi Ron pretty new to the site and have just picked up on the jacking issue if you have any of your jacking aids available I'll have one mate. If not let me know if or when you sort some more.

Cheers Neil :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Hi Ron pretty new to the site and have just picked up on the jacking issue if you have any of your jacking aids available I'll have one mate. If not let me know if or when you sort some more.

Cheers Neil :thumbup:

PM sent
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:09 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Lainey x 2
master
the big blue Posted 18/07
pete.garratt Posted out 05/07 and confirmed received
stevekat54
smarty Collected 28/06
robinsstevenj Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
thornebt Posted 28/06 and confirmed received
thackers Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
593scott posted 15/07 and confirmed received
hem
The_Bear Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 pm
petelawton Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hi Ron
I have an RCZ R and the monkeys at the garage have already bent one jacking point. I would love one of your jacking aids if they are still available

Pete

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:54 pm
OO58RON User avatar

petelawton wrote:
Hi Ron
I have an RCZ R and the monkeys at the garage have already bent one jacking point. I would love one of your jacking aids if they are still available

Pete

I am currently all out of them. If there is a requirement for more then I can do some, I have been somewhat disappointed with this last batch, initially with the guy cutting an incorrect groove into them and then because not all the members that had requested them, actually proceeding to purchase them.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:28 pm
petelawton Newbie

If you decide to go ahead i will happily pay in advance. Please keep me in mind.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 pm
OO58RON User avatar

petelawton wrote:
If you decide to go ahead i will happily pay in advance. Please keep me in mind.

I may well get a further half dozen done, it will depend how much the supplier of Porsche part wants for them. I will be in contact via PM if I produce anymore.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm
petelawton Newbie

That would be superb. Thanks

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm
RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 261

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 139
Hi Ron. Just logged on to this thread having posted on events. As your all out of jacking aids I cannot help with breakfast costs but I am still interested in a jacking aid if you source any more. Keep me in mind. Thanks in advance.
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:36 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Members that have expressed an interest in a jacking aid

petelawton
RCZash

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 pm
Tuck20 Newbie

I would be interested in jacking aid and thanks for your trouble. Looking forward to finding out cost. :dance:

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 pm
TAC User avatar

Kudos: 94
Not in a rush, as I don't pick up my R till the first week of September.
Unless a upgrade has been done, can you put me down as a possible.
:beer:
Moroccan Red R
Black Mirror Caps
Limo rear quarter and back Tinted Windows
G3 Glass Coat
BlackVue DR750LW-2CH Front & Rear Dashcam
Personal number plate
0 Satellites visible

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:50 am
MattHarding89 Newbie

Kudos: 2
Hi Ron,

I'm fairly new to this forum but this is a slightly worrying issue for me, especially as my Z is due for some new tyres soon. I'd be interested in a jacking aid as well please.

Also, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy tyres? Mail order or I don't mind travelling within 30 miles of Gwent, South Wales. For some reason, a lot of my local tyre fitters don't stock the size.

Cheers,
Matt.

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 am
The_Bear User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 23
Hi Matt - I don't think you will get a response from Ron, as he no longer frequents this forum, after a recent "parting of the ways" - you may have better luck reaching him on the Facebook RCZ Owners group.

Hope this helps,

George

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:04 pm
Evil Derboy User avatar

Administrator
Administrator

Kudos: 213
The_Bear wrote:
Hi Matt - I don't think you will get a response from Ron, as he no longer frequents this forum, after a recent "parting of the ways" - you may have better luck reaching him on the Facebook RCZ Owners group.

Hope this helps,

George

Ron is still here (he was last online 2 hours ago).

Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:46 pm
rastreet Newbie

As a new owner, I would also like a couple if anyone is still selling them. Feel free to PM me.

Rich

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:05 pm
Zapp001 Regular
Regular

Yup I’m up for a pair

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1076
The last post on this thread was from 2016 :wtf:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:23 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1076
If you do a search (EBay is probably cheapest) for hockey puck, you can buy a black rubber disc, in which you can easily cut a groove to fit over the jacking point.

Personally I prefer to use the cross members and a low profile trolley jack. There are several threads on here on the subject of jacking RCZ’s safely.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Previous

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum