Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum 156 thp remap

156 thp remap

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:58 am
JesseVoss Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hi,

There is there any rcz owners on the forum who are currently running a remap on thee car , I've been in touch with durham remaps who have said they've done quite a few £350 including r/road before and after remap and you would get an actress 40 bhp and 45 nm , I just want to know from remapped owners if they've had any issues after mapping ie engine faults / clutch ect and does the car power curve feel much faster ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8537
Online Video Production Studio

Thanks!

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:13 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 524
Check out NeilGSXR69 he can tell you all about remap, along with others on here of course !
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:10 pm
ONLY AEK User avatar

Kudos: 57
No faults no issues at all

you should except 190hp with 1st stage remap

the differnce in performance is more than satisfying
thp 156 with 268hp!!!!!!!!

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 494
Hi, yes no problems at all just more smiles :thumbup: better throughout the Rev range quicker throttle response feels like a totally different car!
But you have to remember the remap is only as good as the written program, if your guys can show you before and after dyno runs then there’s your proof! :beer:
Oh one slight downside if your car needs a manufacturer software update this will wipe your remap.
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm
Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 54
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Oh one slight downside if your car needs a manufacturer software update this will wipe your remap.

Yeah, some service work requires ECU reset/update (timing chain, HP fuel pump). I informed my official Peugeot dealership not to mess with my remapped ECU and they agreed to leave ECU as is :thumbup:

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum