Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Some thoughts on going bronze , need some suggestions...

Some thoughts on going bronze , need some suggestions...

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Crazant Regular
Regular

Kudos: 2
Nera black and was going to go down the Matt black arches route , wheels were going to be black chrome or gunmetal etc but now I'm thinking maybe bronze arches as per that photo on Google...
I was thinking bronze arches , black top chrome strip on front grill and the two lower ones bronze. Chrome surround and back plate on bonnet same colour as car. What about wheels though , I've only got the 18"s and not sure what colour they would suit to match the bronze arches, not keen on black and not sure bronze would be a bit too much ..
Any thought ?

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 493
Hi, yes all black can look cool but I do like the bronze / champagne with the black paintwork. Not sure if you know but champagne arches were a genuine Peugeot optional extra.
Here’s a photo of a black Z with bronze/ gold accents I personally think this is one of the nicest Zs I’ve seen.

IMG_6772.JPG
IMG_6772.JPG (162.41 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Crazant Regular
Regular

Wow that's evil ... I can't see many photos of the champagne, I can visualise the arches and front trim in bronze it's the wheels I'm bothered about, contrasting colour?, Same colour too much?, black with bronze calipers ?, it's no wonder I don't sleep at night ..

SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Kudos: 73
I did try painting my wheels bronze a while ago, but didn't like the final result. Ended up peeling it off and sticking with gloss black.

Best of luck with your decision.

Crazant Regular
Regular

Yeah just read your thread earlier, I liked the wheels but that was with the black arches , not sure if bronze bronze would have been to much, maybe I should do the wheels , antracite or silver with maybe a touch of the bronze as per the R on the prototype

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 524
I thought those wheels looked nice, shows what I know! LOL :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Agis User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 9
Oh it looks gorgeous <3

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 246
I very much like those rims on the first pic. Thumbs up!
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 524
That Z posted at the top of thread by Neil, looks exceptional what with the front grill missing and the intercooler / radiator exposed ( must be a B to clean though ! ) . But and there's always a but...... I hate those bolt on looking wheel arch extenders, they to me make it look cheap and tacky, if you want bigger wheel arches get them done properly but don't distract from what is already a beautiful car.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum