Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Living with a RACECHIP!

Living with a RACECHIP!

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 pm
Stu8 Senior Member

Kudos: 82
Jh72i wrote:
Hi, Stu8, you misunderstand - this was part of the race chip online purchase process. I'm nowhere near the installation stage :|

But thank you for these early tips - believe me I need them & also, believe me, I will proceed with extreme caution whenever the installation process starts.

Hey also thank you 2retro - I might have gotten a small discount :thumbup:

Sorry for the confusion I obviously miss read your part of the thread, I hope what I've said so far is helpful and when I get some time I'll post a couple of pics of my install , as I said the only little difficult part was getting to the sensor under the air box every thing else is very easy, so there is really nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

Post Thu May 03, 2018 7:02 pm
Jh72i Regular
Regular

Kudos: 2
Racechip finally arrived today (yes, took a seriously long time). Now my thoughts turn to installation - I would love to find an idiots guide for rcz but google so far hasn't thrown anything up. Anyone happen to have a link saved?
'11 white RCZ TPH 200 ...new adventure
'12 black Ford Grand C-Max ...for bunch of kids
'76 white sunroof 912E ...in storage back home
'69 black Karmann Ghia Coupe ...gave to my brother back home

Post Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 pm
Stu8 Senior Member

Kudos: 82
Jh72i wrote:
Racechip finally arrived today (yes, took a seriously long time). Now my thoughts turn to installation - I would love to find an idiots guide for rcz but google so far hasn't thrown anything up. Anyone happen to have a link saved?

What racechip did you buy? I have the rs chip installed in my 200 thp.

Previous

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum