Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum For all you guys looking for inspiration regarding paint sch

For all you guys looking for inspiration regarding paint sch

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 327
Saw this little offering on instagram. It’s endless what graphic schemes can make the Z look individual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 387
Chu and Ono will have to wait before they can go on my car - see enough of that at work ta.
But those wheels are v.nice !

Yes it's colourful and I would like to say that dressing a white RCZ is more appealing than any other colour with maybe the exception of the silver grey. Alll the rest look amazing anyway, to me the white looks just a little dare I say it plain / bare I'm sure you know what I mean.
A decal or two including the stripes of course give a white Z more of a focused look - take this one for example -

to this one -

It just gives it something else ? !

Cheers n Beers

:beer:
Last edited by Plecodoras on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 32
That looks awesome :o I also like those wheels

Plecodoras User avatar

Let you into a well known secret Nemi, they both were mine. I sold the top one after I had bought the bottom one.
I now have the same wheels on the bottom one as I had on the top.
In fact to be fair, the red is a alloy wheel protector which is stuck on, these are called scruffs wheel protectors. You can find them online in lots of colours.

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 32
Actually i was referring to neilgsxr69 post :-) I have seen your cars before, they look good ;) but i really like those vidid colors on white RCZ in the first post, although personally i wouldn't drive it daily - too much attention for me :eusa-think: I would like to have some unique design on my RCZ but i'm not sure what that would be yet...

Plecodoras User avatar

Embarrassing !!

Well I can see why Nemi, those wheels are very nice as I posted in my reply to Neil.
Sorry for the confusion over which wheels look nice !! ha ha, I've had so many good comments on mine - I thought you were referring to those - oops :wave: :eusa-whistle:

To much Japanese art and fluorescent colours for my taste, but hose wheels -gimme gimme gimme !

Plecodoras User avatar

Hey Neil I know you've seen this before but I only discovered it today, now that's a paint scheme !

Nice car too...

copyright DanRo !! lol :thumbup:

Cheers coudn't find the orange thread !

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 327
Yes I like it :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum