Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum One for all you orange fans (plecodoras)

One for all you orange fans (plecodoras)

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:00 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 327
Saw this on instagram may be of some interest to some members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 387
COR indeed, WOW WOW WOW !!!!

That's just gotta be one of the nicest RCZ's of all time.

Chrome ORANGE...

Can I have some more pictures pleeeeeaaaaase !!! Drool Drool.

I hate you Neil ...... :D
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Plecodoras User avatar

Next time your in Turkey find this guy and ask him where he got it done and how much...

Then I'm driving there to get it done !

Turkey here I come....

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 32

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Hey Mick I actually like it too! It looks stunning bet it wasn’t cheap :eusa-think: we’re going back to Turkey in 2 weeks so I’ll Keep an eye out for it :lol: thing is I know you would attempt the drive there! :crazy:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

you would'nt be wrong there!

I drove 2885 miles on the Austria trip.

Covered these countries;

1. UK
2. FRANCE
3. BELGIUM
4. LUXEMBOURG
5. GERMANY
6. SWITZERLAND
7. AUSTRIA
8. ITALY
9. SLOVENIA
10. CROATIA

This is where i was detained at the border for three hours by the Slovenian Police, this put me so far behind and not wanting to repeat this at the border for Hungary / Slovakia or Czechoslovakia, I turned around and came home !! But 10 Countries pretty impressive.

Apparently I was trying to drive a racing car " their " words not mine, into Croatia that could be stolen and was on false number plates, they even tried to rip one of them off !

This is a good story for another time !!

Enjoy your Holiday back to Turkey !
Last edited by Plecodoras on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

As requested more photos, it probably is more gold than orange though.
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plecodoras User avatar

Nemi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maiqh7soOZw also seen in this video

Great find Nemi - thanks I enjoyed this cheers..

and the extra pics Neil - Thanks

Does look goldish...

Bet it gets a few heads turning though....

Something which I got all the time in Slovenia and Croatia even though that was not for long !!!

RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 131
Hmm, naaa. Not digging that.
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 466
I'd feel like a turkey driving that chav magnet!

Plecodoras User avatar

Hmm, naaa. Not digging that.

I'd feel like a turkey driving that chav magnet!

I guess it's all down to individual taste and yeah all wrapped up in kitchen foil's not to everyone's taste but please have a heart for the TURKEY !!!! :dance:

Ha ha haa couldn't resist sorry guys !!!

Yeah I admit very garish but Neil knows I like owt orange,

and Neil after careful analysis I do think it's more orange than gold and you know what they say ........

not all that glitters is gold..... :eusa-whistle: Gonna stop now while I'm on a roll ....... :thumbup:

RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 129
Plecodoras wrote:

Covered these countries;

1. UK
2. FRANCE
3. BELGIUM
4. LUXEMBOURG
5. GERMANY
6. SWITZERLAND
7. AUSTRIA
8. ITALY
9. SLOVENIA
10. CROATIA

This is where i was detained at the border for three hours by the Slovenian Police, this put me so far behind and not wanting to repeat this at the border for Hungary / Slovakia or Czechoslovakia, I turned around and came home !! But 10 Countries pretty impressive.

Apparently I was trying to drive a racing car " their " words not mine, into Croatia that could be stolen and was on false number plates, they even tried to rip one of them off !

Glad you enjoyed your trip and got back safe, eventually. 2885 miles ? that is a years worth for me ! Bet you drove it like a racing car at times. :shock: :greetings-wavingblue:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Plecodoras User avatar

RCZash wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

Covered these countries;

1. UK
2. FRANCE
3. BELGIUM
4. LUXEMBOURG
5. GERMANY
6. SWITZERLAND
7. AUSTRIA
8. ITALY
9. SLOVENIA
10. CROATIA

Glad you enjoyed your trip and got back safe, eventually. 2885 miles ? that is a years worth for me ! Bet you drove it like a racing car at times. :shock: :greetings-wavingblue:

Hi Jeff and Francis, Hope your not feeling to bad at mo, sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope to see you both next year in Zeeland !!!

You're bang on there Jeff, I did drive it like a racing car and boy did it excel, I flung it around corners with speed and not once did I feel it was near it's limit. I also got it to 152mph on the autobahn.
Now here's the caveat before I get slatted for my driving....

1. I did this on the Autobahn where the road had unlimited speed restriction....
2. I only did it when I had a good clear view ahead... ( read 3 )
3. The roads were wide three lanes and a straight as a die for miles at a time...
4. I have had training to drive at high speed...
5. The RCZ R is race aspirated and designed for the track initially and secondary for the road.
6. The car turns into an all together different experience when driven hard, something which I must admit made me smile.
7. Traffic levels on the continent are no way similar to the UK's choked up road infrastructure.

I could go on but I wont .....

If you've a car like this you want to enjoy it at a different level sometimes and that is what I did.

Greetings to all !!

:beer:

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum