Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Cheap quality Quads with choice of tailpipes

Cheap quality Quads with choice of tailpipes

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 648
Hi everyone -

Just saw these on fleabay and thought someone might be interested.

£299 for bespoke quads with choice of tailpipes, if I didn't already have them ( ish ) - then I would definitely be buying some..

What d'ya say Neil - nice eh?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-RCZ-1 ... Sww9xZCXbx

DKZ isn't your exhaust due for a new one because it's blowing ?? nudge nudge wink wink !!!

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1139
Or even slightly cheaper £291.33 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPORT-MUFFLER ... 2470356113

And I’ve still no chance :brickwall:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 562
Hi yeh they're not a bad buy but after fitting cost your heading Tony banks way! Plus I've seen the Ulter system in place and the tailpipes are quite small in diameter quite a bit smaller than originals. :thumbup: I'm looking for wider equivalent to the originals if possible you know you can't beat a bit of girth! :lol: :lol:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

ooow err I say matron !! :-) :-)

Well I wouldn't know not being a LADY !!

eh on another note....

if you look at the pics for chatsworth house meet - some are there and some R not - see what I did there?? - oh never mind.. :D

maybe photobucket R ( there we go again !! ) putting a time limit on accounts ??

This pic is only to test if still working. oh AND to show of my gorgeous curves... ha ha..

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 375
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Hi yeh they're not a bad buy but after fitting cost your heading Tony banks way! Plus I've seen the Ulter system in place and the tailpipes are quite small in diameter quite a bit smaller than originals. :thumbup: I'm looking for wider equivalent to the originals if possible you know you can't beat a bit of girth! :lol: :lol:

My tip are Ulter and are bigger than originals.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 562
Those aren't standard ulter RCZ tips :eusa-think: thought you'd made your own quad system Chris?
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 375
When I made my own I bought the Ulter tips, bought some box section, cut it up, welded it, fitted it and this is the result!!!!

http://ulter.com.pl/en/offer/endings/single/49
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Plecodoras User avatar

tianorth wrote:
When I made my own I bought the Ulter tips, bought some box section, cut it up, welded it, fitted it and this is the result!!!!

http://ulter.com.pl/en/offer/endings/single/49

It's funny Chris - I was just saying to the misses - I really like those TIPS !!!!

Now on second white* R

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum