Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum Switching Head Unit With JBL sound system

Switching Head Unit With JBL sound system

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Tue May 14, 2019 11:29 pm
PugPersson User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 6
Hey.

I've been looking around for new headunits for my RCZ, and found a few interesting aftermarket Andriod headunits. But None of them seems to be compatible with my car since I have the JBL sound system. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there any headunit that is compatible with the JBL sound system, or does it work to change the speakers and the change headunit? Or using a second amplifier? :eusa-think:

Any tips or advice is appreciated.
Cheers :dance:
"The Pug"
2012 - RCZ MKI 1.6 THP 200HK

Pegoo User avatar

Kudos: 1
Hey Mate,

i bought pioneer unit from ebay with it was plug & play and it compatible with sound system amplifier

the this link

https://www.ebay.com/str/caraudio24shop

i hope this help :thumbup:
Peugeot RCZ THP 200 GT,,,
Peugeot 207 RC ,,,

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 588
Pegoo wrote:
I bought pioneer unit from ebay with it was plug & play and it compatible with sound system amplifier

What about the features that were accessed though the factory head unit (setting clock, etc.)?

Pegoo User avatar

Kudos: 1
actually i did't have issue with that because i can control it throw another control stick

so maybe with the normal models you can't change or enter Clock or diagnostic screen

but on the other hand the device have everything you looking for which is such a big change
Attachments
IMAG4218.jpg
new unite
IMAG4218.jpg (255.09 KiB) Viewed 242 times
Peugeot RCZ THP 200 GT,,,
Peugeot 207 RC ,,,

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum