Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum New year New look

New year New look

Remaps, Bodykits, Alloys, Springs, In Car Entertainment

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:23 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 373
So for 2018 I’ve got round to sorting the fading black graphics and had them replaced with Hexis carbon vinyl and beefed them up a little then today I’ve added a Peugeot sport decal not sure about it at the moment? Any constructive criticism will be gladly received.

IMG_6272.JPG
IMG_6272.JPG (253.06 KiB) Viewed 730 times
IMG_6273.JPG
IMG_6273.JPG (193.1 KiB) Viewed 730 times
IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6274.JPG (220.38 KiB) Viewed 730 times
IMG_6175.JPG
IMG_6175.JPG (251.92 KiB) Viewed 730 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1457
neilgsxr69 wrote:
So for 2018 I’ve got round to sorting the fading black graphics and had them replaced with Hexis carbon vinyl and beefed them up a little then today I’ve added a Peugeot sport decal not sure about it at the moment? Any constructive criticism will be gladly received.

IMG_6272.JPG
IMG_6273.JPG
IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6175.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it Neil. I was only looking at those on Ebay today
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:55 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 148
Yes. I like the look.
It is enough and not too blingy.
As you know one of our fleet is a zany motor and I have added a few decals to match its character.
The ATV (4WD quad) came with OTT stickers for such a functional vehicle and most are lifting. :roll:
The 108 has the optional "bar code" personalisation pack which includes stickers, mats and dash and even the key fobs; and I think it enhances its appearance. 8-)
When I do get an RCZ, I will most likely take it to your level; so thanks for the inspiration. :thumbup:
:beer:
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
LIKED BY: Virgil • Aeneas • Juno

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:44 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 451
I for one are in favour of adding that little something, just to give a little more focus....

and I think you've nailed it there - I like it...

as for feedback A++ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now this is the size I have got my name on at a designers in York... though looks like it was rushed to get it on.

oh yeah whats that in't background ? only old RKZ 2500 - GT 200 and the misses ! he hey..

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:28 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Thanks for the feedback guys :thumbup: the decals did come from eBay Kerry the guy resized them for me to fit on the black stripe,they’re very good quality a little awkward to fit but that could have been the cold weather. it’s good to make our Cars individual but it’s so easy to go over the top!
Just the quads to get sorted they’re going on in April yes April the guy that’s doing the job STG performance is that far ahead with work! But he does come highly recommended. Carbon fibre rear valance going on at the same time then just the carbon front splitter and side skirts to do. :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:01 am
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 139
I've just sold my old quads Neil, via Facebook. £30.
Randomly, to a bloke called Neil. He drove from Leeds to pick them up!

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:17 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

RCZIain wrote:
I've just sold my old quads Neil, via Facebook. £30.
Randomly, to a bloke called Neil. He drove from Leeds to pick them up!

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Yes they were a bargain! I’m going with gloss carbon fibre tips and a full cat back stainless system so should last a lifetime. :beer:

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:54 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Yes the quads just sold - were a steal !

Neil - can't wait to see the finished results in April - you should be changing your name - CarbonNeil
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Plecodoras wrote:

Neil - can't wait to see the finished results in April - you should be changing your name - CarbonNeil

Have you noticed there seems to be a carbon fibre theme going on :eusa-whistle: :crazy:

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

Have you noticed there seems to be a carbon fibre theme going on :eusa-whistle: :crazy:

Or is this just going to be a big APRIL FOOL and your getting it done racing red tips.....

Hang on a minute - now there's an idea...... do they do them in orange ..... :shock: :o :o

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 148
Plecodoras wrote:
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

Or is this just going to be a big APRIL FOOL and your getting it done racing red tips.....

Hang on a minute - now there's an idea...... do they do them in orange ..... :shock: :o :o

Red, orange, yellow, white. :wtf:
Surely depends on tip temperature, eh? :lol:
Attachments
steeltempcolour.jpg
steeltempcolour.jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
LIKED BY: Virgil • Aeneas • Juno

Return to RCZ Tuning & Modifying Forum