Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help "My Peugeot" Site

"My Peugeot" Site

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 pm
mistral_blue Senior Member

Kudos: 82
Just wondering if you are all aware of the "My Peugeot" Site provided by Pug? (couldn't find any search results about it on the RCZ Forum):

https://mypeugeot-uk.peugeot.com/my-peugeot/log-in/

It's quite neat actually, free registration then enter your VIN or reg and save your car. You can also enter and save your nearest dealer/s and it provides all the info for them, allows you to book services etc. It also will allow you to keep track of the car's service/MOT history too (although I wouldn't rely purely on this as it is not perfect!) and there's a few other handy items you can access for 'your car' like information, handbook and top tips.

Perhaps one of the mods could turn this into an announcement for me as I think it's worth not letting this get buried in 15+ pages of posts... :eusa-think:
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter
Jaguar XKR 4.0 (modified >400BHP)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 vRS Estate

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:48 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 891
Been registered since taking ownership of my first Z. Assumed everybody was registered.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 pm
CatherineF Senior Member

Kudos: 97
Recently swapped my car on there from the 508 to the RCZ. Oddly when I put my VIN details into it, it tells me I have an RCZ Sport.
2013 RCZ GT 156 THP
Mercury Grey, Black Leather, Black and Vision Packs

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1400
They all say that Catherine.

I think they call it a "feature" of the system ;)
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 pm

OO58RON wrote:
Assumed everybody was registered.

Fair if you're the first owner, but I bought mine used from a Kia garage and hence was told nothing about it... the handbook refers to the Servicebox site (which I found to be pretty useless) and I only came across "My Peugeot" by picking up a leaflet from the dealer the other day when it was in for warranty work otherwise it would have passed me by entirely! I'd bet there are others out there in a similar position! :eusa-think:
Last edited by mistral_blue on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1400
Made a sticky :thumbup:
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Many thanks :thumbup:

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1025

Im on it, but have never used it :lol:

I find servicebox helpful though, even if the English translations take a bit of reading lol.

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 am
lee055 User avatar

Kudos: 164
I use it all the time mostly to do with servicing, i get a quote for a servicing from the garage then check the site which is usually cheaper, print off the quote and my dealer matches it :thumbup: normally save between 75-100 quid per service (and with two pugs it adds up)
HDI 2.0 GT
19" sortelige alloys (anthracite)
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate
tinted rear quarter windows
RCZ R style gear knob (setting the trend)

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am
CatherineF Senior Member

Kudos: 97
lee055 wrote:
I use it all the time mostly to do with servicing, i get a quote for a servicing from the garage then check the site which is usually cheaper, print off the quote and my dealer matches it :thumbup: normally save between 75-100 quid per service (and with two pugs it adds up)

That's very useful to know.
2013 RCZ GT 156 THP
Mercury Grey, Black Leather, Black and Vision Packs

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 pm
lee055 User avatar

Kudos: 164
CatherineF wrote:
lee055 wrote:

That's very useful to know.

This may be unique to my dealer ( robins and day lincoln ) but they have always been great when i go in and the sevice i get is awesome, in fact im moving 20mins away with another dealer there there but im still going back to lincoln
HDI 2.0 GT
19" sortelige alloys (anthracite)
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate
tinted rear quarter windows
RCZ R style gear knob (setting the trend)

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:04 pm
newton41986 Senior Member

Kudos: 39
I used the MyPeugeot site for my 20k service. I looked around at all the different dealers that I could get to easily enough and paid about £180 for mine at a new dealer instead of the £350+ I was offered by the closest dealer. Sadly my registration date is way out for my car (3 months later than it actually is) and so I couldn't book my MOT on it this time. It has also been great for those like me who have still to be provided with a LogBook from Peugeot, (even after many many requests) to show I have got the full servicing done!

It is also good for entering free competitions too, who can say no to that?!

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help