Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:15 pm
speedy lady User avatar

Kudos: 20

Hi Ron
sorry not been on the forum much lately , due to work and a new puppy :crazy: have you any stickers left please I have a PayPal account so can send payment of £5 ASAP
speedy Lady
PROUD OWNER OF A 2012 RCZ GT HDI 163 WHITE
PRIVATE PLATE
LED DRLs

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 890
speedy lady wrote:
Hi Ron
sorry not been on the forum much lately , due to work and a new puppy :crazy: have you any stickers left please I have a PayPal account so can send payment of £5 ASAP

I do. If your fairly quick, I'll be able to get a couple in tonights post as I am just sending a couple to somebody else :wave:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm
speedy lady User avatar

OO58RON wrote:
speedy lady wrote:
Hi Ron

I do. If your fairly quick, I'll be able to get a couple in tonights post as I am just sending a couple to somebody else :wave:

money sent RON I will pm my address , it will be from Roberts Rentals
speedy Lady
PRIVATE PLATE
LED DRLs

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:43 pm
OO58RON User avatar

speedy lady wrote:
OO58RON wrote:
speedy lady wrote:
Hi Ron

money sent RON I will pm my address , it will be from Roberts Rentals

I have caught tonights collection and so they will be on route at 4.30 by 2nd class
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:02 pm
speedy lady User avatar

thank you so much , will get hubby to fit them this weekend :dance:
speedy Lady
PRIVATE PLATE
LED DRLs

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm
OO58RON User avatar

speedy lady wrote:

I very much doubt that they will arrive in time for that. Having to use 2nd class postage as I underestimated the overall cost. :o

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 pm
millimole Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
Thanks for the very classy stickers!
No one said they have to actually be in an RCZ did they? :roll:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (196.98 KiB) Viewed 7305 times
RCZ HDi GT, Dolphin Blue.
LED DRLs. Towbar.
SG56*** as seen around Leicester

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:22 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Nice way of raising the Street cred of the Bipper millimole!! :D :thumbup:
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 pm
OO58RON User avatar

speedy lady wrote:

I know for a fact that your hubby will not be fitting them this weekend. Millimole received his today as you should have, however the Royal Mail choose to deliver it to the return address as opposed to the delivery address. So it will be going back into the post box for tomorrows collection :thumbdown:

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 pm
millimole Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
mrizzle wrote:
Nice way of raising the Street cred of the Bipper millimole!! :D :thumbup:

Almost doubled the value!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RCZ HDi GT, Dolphin Blue.
LED DRLs. Towbar.
SG56*** as seen around Leicester

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:55 am
mrizzle User avatar

:lol:
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm
speedy lady User avatar

OO58RON wrote:
speedy lady wrote:

I know for a fact that your hubby will not be fitting them this weekend. Millimole received his today as you should have, however the Royal Mail choose to deliver it to the return address as opposed to the delivery address. So it will be going back into the post box for tomorrows collection :thumbdown:

Thank you Ron for dropping my stickers in to me this weekend :thumbup: now on my clean car :eusa-whistle:
speedy Lady
PRIVATE PLATE
LED DRLs

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm
photojohn User avatar

Kudos: 151

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:34 am
mrizzle User avatar

Just bumping this thread for new members who may be interested in a forum sticker.
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Mon May 19, 2014 3:56 pm
593scott Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
OO58RON wrote:
speedy lady wrote:

Hi Ron I would lke couple of sticker as well can you post your paypal address and cost please :D

Post Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 pm
OO58RON User avatar

593scott wrote:
Hi Ron I would lke couple of sticker as well can you post your paypal address and cost please :D

PM sent

Post Mon May 19, 2014 5:45 pm
OO58RON User avatar

OO58RON wrote:
593scott wrote:

PM sent

Payment received. Thank you.

Stickers in post box with a 2nd class stamp. They will be winging there way to you sometime tomorrow, after the postie has collected from the box.

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:54 pm
Laurengrace1990 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 3
OO58RON wrote:

The car stickers have arrived and I'm very happy with them. :clap: Phew, I did have my worries as to how they would turn out, but in the end the result is good.

They are on a White background and are self adhesive. They can be applied, peeled off and reapplied. They are just small enough for the side windows, however the printing on the glass of these windows does impede on the legibility of the .co.uk element of the sticker.

They can be obtained in the first instance via myself and paid for via Paypal to [email protected]. They cost £2.75 inc posting & packing each or £5.00 for two (posted out together) Please include your full name and postal address on the Paypal site in order that I can post them to you directly.

Hey! Do you still have any of the stickers ? I need a couple for my new rcz :-) my old one had them but stupidly forgot to remove them before it sold!!!

Thanks!

Post Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:12 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Laurengrace1990 wrote:
OO58RON wrote:

The car stickers have arrived and I'm very happy with them. :clap: Phew, I did have my worries as to how they would turn out, but in the end the result is good.

They are on a White background and are self adhesive. They can be applied, peeled off and reapplied. They are just small enough for the side windows, however the printing on the glass of these windows does impede on the legibility of the .co.uk element of the sticker.

They can be obtained in the first instance via myself and paid for via Paypal to [email protected]. They cost £2.75 inc posting & packing each or £5.00 for two (posted out together) Please include your full name and postal address on the Paypal site in order that I can post them to you directly.

Hey! Do you still have any of the stickers ? I need a couple for my new rcz :-) my old one had them but stupidly forgot to remove them before it sold!!!

Thanks!

Sadly Ron has sold his RCZ and has moved on from the forum so I'd suggest that it's unlikely that he'll see this post.
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Ian68 User avatar

Kudos: 72
I've got a spare in the cupboard at home. I bought 2 off ron when they were 1st available.
I've sent you a pm if your still interested in it.
11 plate 200bhp gt.
Metallic grey , dark grey leather, 19" sortilege.
Zunsport quad exhaust.
Philips diamond vision H7, 380/60 led drls.
K&N AirFilter.

PreviousNext

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help