Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm
MBJ User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 295
Kudos: 118
Location: North Wales
Sent my money for a sticker and an email with my address. Thanks for all the work Ron and Absynthe.
Pearl White, black pack, sat nav, vision pack, sortilege wheels, GT automatic.
Ordered March 2013, Delivered on 3rd July 2013


In for a detail and lifeshine on 16th July, DAB radio being fitted on 19th July.

She is gorgeous.


Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3830
Kudos: 1025
Location: Peterborough

I got mine yesterday. Thanks Ron :D

Heres an example of it fitted. I think ill move mine to the top of the window though.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
MBJ wrote:
Sent my money for a sticker and an email with my address. Thanks for all the work Ron and Absynthe.

It will be in the post Monday and so probably with you on Thursday judging by the others :wave:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am
jactac User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3061
Kudos: 508
Location: Swansea
Ron both yourself and Abzynth have done yourselves proud, Well done :clap:

If transparent one's ever become available then I would put an order in.

Again though, a job well done to you both . :thumbup:
RCZ 156 GT
Opal White,
NG4 Sat Nav, Latest firmware/Maps/Speed cameras
Interior Sport Kit,
Onyx Black Solstice 19's,
Front RCZ Splitters
Phillips H7's Diamond Vision/Phillips X-treme vision
380/360 Led DLR's
Paint & Interior leather protection

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
Only twenty left. Hurry hurry whilst stocks last :lol:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 pm
MBJ User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 295
Kudos: 118
Location: North Wales
Hey Ron. Post is efficient in our quiet corner of Wales. Got the sticker today, great work, thanks guys! Will post again once it is fitted.
Pearl White, black pack, sat nav, vision pack, sortilege wheels, GT automatic.
Ordered March 2013, Delivered on 3rd July 2013


In for a detail and lifeshine on 16th July, DAB radio being fitted on 19th July.

She is gorgeous.

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 pm
Laurengrace1990 Regular
Regular

Posts: 25
Kudos: 3
OO58RON wrote:
Laurengrace1990 wrote:
Are the stickers still available? - thanks :)


Yep. We still have around 20 left :helpme:



Can I get 2 please - I will PayPal now :)

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
Laurengrace1990 wrote:
Can I get 2 please - I will PayPal now :)


Two will be in the post, 2nd class tomorrow morning :thumbup:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:08 am
Suzanne Member
Member

Posts: 79
Kudos: 26
Location: Bedfordshire

OO58RON wrote:
Image

The car stickers have arrived and I'm very happy with them. :clap: Phew, I did have my worries as to how they would turn out, but in the end the result is good.

They are on a White background and are self adhesive. They can be applied, peeled off and reapplied. They are just small enough for the side windows, however the printing on the glass of these windows does impede on the legibility of the .co.uk element of the sticker.

They can be obtained in the first instance via myself and paid for via Paypal to [email protected]. They cost £2.75 inc posting & packing each or £5.00 for two (posted out together) Please include your full name and postal address on the Paypal site in order that I can post them to you directly.


Can you bring some on Saturday?????
Regards,

Smitten RCZ Owner - Suzanne

RCZ 2.0 GT HDI
Pearlised White May 2012

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:55 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
Suzanne wrote:
Can you bring some on Saturday?????
Yes I shall bring some with me
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Posts: 9
Kudos: 8
Location: Dorset
Hi I have just sent £5.00 to the Email in this thread for 2 Stickers, I hope you received it ok via paypal, I haven't sent money that often this route, so am looking forward to hopefully receiving them in the post and hopefully getting involved a little with the group.
"If In Doubt Go Flat Out"

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:02 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
Slartibartfast wrote:
Hi I have just sent £5.00 to the Email in this thread for 2 Stickers, I hope you received it ok via paypal, I haven't sent money that often this route, so am looking forward to hopefully receiving them in the post and hopefully getting involved a little with the group.


I have all the details and 2 will be on route 2nd class tomorrow :thumbup:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Posts: 9
Kudos: 8
Location: Dorset
OO58RON wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Hi I have just sent £5.00 to the Email in this thread for 2 Stickers, I hope you received it ok via paypal, I haven't sent money that often this route, so am looking forward to hopefully receiving them in the post and hopefully getting involved a little with the group.


I have all the details and 2 will be on route 2nd class tomorrow :thumbup:


Thanks, arrived in the post today, will sort out over the weekend, along with a wash and wax, not that it's that dirty !!!!
"If In Doubt Go Flat Out"

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 am
newton41986 Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 169
Kudos: 39
Hi Ron,

Are there any of these left still?

Cheers,

Chris

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:24 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
newton41986 wrote:
Hi Ron,

Are there any of these left still?

Cheers,

Chris


Oh yes still available
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Posts: 9
Kudos: 8
Location: Dorset
Slartibartfast wrote:
OO58RON wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Hi I have just sent £5.00 to the Email in this thread for 2 Stickers, I hope you received it ok via paypal, I haven't sent money that often this route, so am looking forward to hopefully receiving them in the post and hopefully getting involved a little with the group.


I have all the details and 2 will be on route 2nd class tomorrow :thumbup:


Thanks, arrived in the post today, will sort out over the weekend, along with a wash and wax, not that it's that dirty !!!!


Thought I'd share the sticker now I have it in Place :thumbup:
Attachments
P1020956.jpg
P1020956.jpg (233.79 KiB) Viewed 7360 times
"If In Doubt Go Flat Out"

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
newton41986 money received and stickers will be dispatched by 2nd class Royal Mail tomorrow.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:01 am
newton41986 Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 169
Kudos: 39
Many Thanks Ron,

I will post a pic when I can manoeuvre well enough to fit it onto the rear windscreen :-)

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 6156
Kudos: 891
Location: York
newton41986 wrote:
Many Thanks Ron,

I will post a pic when I can manoeuvre well enough to fit it onto the rear windscreen :-)


They will just fit into the rear side windows too.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Image

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 pm
newton41986 Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 169
Kudos: 39
I had a Swansway Peugeot sticker at the top on my rear windscreen which I took out a while ago, it was perfectly placed so you couldn't see it in the rear view mirror, this will be an excellent replacement for it :-) well that's my aim anyway :thumbup:

PreviousNext

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help