Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

RCZ Forum Car Stickers, available

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 890

The car stickers have arrived and I'm very happy with them. :clap: Phew, I did have my worries as to how they would turn out, but in the end the result is good.

They are on a White background and are self adhesive. They can be applied, peeled off and reapplied. They are just small enough for the side windows, however the printing on the glass of these windows does impede on the legibility of the .co.uk element of the sticker.

They can be obtained in the first instance via myself and paid for via Paypal to [email protected]. They cost £2.75 inc posting & packing each or £5.00 for two (posted out together) Please include your full name and postal address on the Paypal site in order that I can post them to you directly.
Last edited by OO58RON on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm
Ian68 User avatar

Kudos: 72
Hi ron. I've just sent a payment for 2 . Hope this transaction was o.k its the 1st time I've used paypal like this. My full name & address are enclosed with the payment
Love the results for them . Well done to everyone.
11 plate 200bhp gt.
Metallic grey , dark grey leather, 19" sortilege.
Zunsport quad exhaust.
Philips diamond vision H7, 380/60 led drls.
K&N AirFilter.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

4.50 sent and address details attached. Cheers for doing this Ron! :thumbup: Top work!
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Ian68 wrote:
Hi ron. I've just sent a payment for 2 . Hope this transaction was o.k its the 1st time I've used paypal like this. My full name & address are enclosed with the payment
Love the results for them . Well done to everyone.

It's a first for me too, but it worked :clap: I have your details and will post off as soon as I have purchased some appropriate envelopes and stamps :beer:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm
OO58RON User avatar

mrizzle wrote:
4.50 sent and address details attached. Cheers for doing this Ron! :thumbup: Top work!

Yours worked too Rizz. Same applies re envelopes and stamps :thumbup:

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Abzynthe. I reckon as you are the designer, then you are entitled to a freebie. So if you PM me your contact details, I shall get one off in the post as soon as I have sourced the envelopes. Which should be before the weekend. Hoping to spot a Staples store on my travels around West Yorkshire.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1393
Ron, sorry I can't remember - are these internal or external stickers?

Either way I will have 2 please. I'll send my payment after I've eaten.

Thanks for sorting a car sticker for the forum, which is no longer sticker free :thumbup: :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm
OO58RON User avatar

RCZ1 wrote:
Ron, sorry I can't remember - are these internal or external stickers?

Either way I will have 2 please. I'll send my payment after I've eaten.

Thanks for sorting a car sticker for the forum, which is no longer sticker free :thumbup: :)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

They are internal. By that I mean that the sticky side is the face side. You can have several attempts to get them lined up, as they are quite thick and peel off easily and then you simply have another go :thumbup:

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1019

OO58RON wrote:
Abzynthe. I reckon as you are the designer, then you are entitled to a freebie. So if you PM me your contact details, I shall get one off in the post as soon as I have sourced the envelopes. Which should be before the weekend. Hoping to spot a Staples store on my travels around West Yorkshire.

Aw thanks Ron :D They turned out really well :)

Ill drop you a PM now :)

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1019

lol. No worries :)

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm
stevebasshead User avatar

Kudos: 325
Hi Ron, with luck you should have my order and payment via PayPal. Great stuff and thanks to you and Abzynthe for doing this!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 am
MBJ User avatar

Kudos: 118
Great work guys. Ron, I am away for a couple of days. Would it be possible to put one on hold for me? I will do the paypal bit on Thursday.
Pearl White, black pack, sat nav, vision pack, sortilege wheels, GT automatic.
Ordered March 2013, Delivered on 3rd July 2013

In for a detail and lifeshine on 16th July, DAB radio being fitted on 19th July.

She is gorgeous.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 am
bigmac3161 User avatar

Kudos: 737
Just sent payment hope its done wright :-)
PURE WHITE VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R
BORN JULY HOPEFULLY
18" CADIS ALLOYS

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm
OO58RON User avatar

So an update. Unfortunately, I have had to buy some C4 sized envelopes, in order that the stickers don't get bent/folded. This means that a large stamp was required and so I have had to resort to 2nd class as I the price quoted is too low to cover the price of the envelops and additional postage.

To everyone who has paid, the stickers will be going into the post box this evening and so will be collected tomorrow. Hope that a 2nd class UK stamp is acceptable for N Ireland :eusa-think:

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 pm
bigmac3161 User avatar

Kudos: 737
It'll be fine cheers.
PURE WHITE VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R
BORN JULY HOPEFULLY
18" CADIS ALLOYS

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 pm
OO58RON User avatar

The first seven orders are in the post. Are there any more takers?

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:48 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see them!!
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 pm
Grantp User avatar

Kudos: 85
Ron, I'll have one please money sent as requested via PayPal.

Thanks to both you and Abzynthe for your efforts
1st RCZ - GT 156 - Charcoal - JBL HiFi Pack - NG4 3D Sat Nav
Ordered 22nd June 2010 - Built 12th Sept - In Calais 21st Sept 2010 - Picked up from Dealers 5th Oct 2010

2nd RCZ - GT 200 - Nero Black - Technical Storm Grey Alloys - JBL HiFi Pack - RT6 SatNav - Vision Pack - Black Pack
Ordered 26th Jan 2013 - Built 22nd April - In Calais 29th April - Picked up from Dealers 17th May 2013

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Grantp wrote:

I have missed todays postal collection, but it will be in the pillar box tonight and on it's way 2nd class tomorrow :thumbup:

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm
Grantp User avatar

Kudos: 85
OO58RON wrote:
Grantp wrote:

I have missed todays postal collection, but it will be in the pillar box tonight and on it's way 2nd class tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks Ron :thumbup:
1st RCZ - GT 156 - Charcoal - JBL HiFi Pack - NG4 3D Sat Nav
Ordered 22nd June 2010 - Built 12th Sept - In Calais 21st Sept 2010 - Picked up from Dealers 5th Oct 2010

2nd RCZ - GT 200 - Nero Black - Technical Storm Grey Alloys - JBL HiFi Pack - RT6 SatNav - Vision Pack - Black Pack
Ordered 26th Jan 2013 - Built 22nd April - In Calais 29th April - Picked up from Dealers 17th May 2013

Next

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help