Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help HOW-TO GUIDES

HOW-TO GUIDES

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 am
Wouter001 User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 5
Dear Admins / Mod's...

I've been to a couple of car forums in the past, been admin to a couple aswell, and recently joined this one when i bought my Z.

Been enjoying the forum alot, great work guys, but im missing one thing;

An section on the forum where all the HOW TO guides can be posted. Ive found a couple wich i found very useful, for example the HOW TO INSTALL AN K&N FILTER by RCZ1, there is one how to install front DRL's with a little rope etc etc.

Might be an good idea to make an section for all the HOW TO guides...

(example: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3543&hilit=K%26amp%3BN+filter)

Grtz Wouter
Nera Black 156 GT;
NG4 Sat Nav,
Interior Sport Kit,
Solstice 19's,
LED DRL's,
Xenons

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:04 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1052

Yes good idea :)
This would come in handy for a few things I have planned for the car :)

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:05 am
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Thank you for your post Wouter and we will definitely look at this. One does exist within the 'Detailing and Car Care' section but your suggestion is definitely worthy of exploitation. I, or one of the rest of the team, will get back to you.

Thank you for taking the time to consider how we can continue to improve the forum! :thumbup:
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1474
Anything which is deemed to be useful thread, like how to fit a K&N filter, for example, are made "Sticky" threads and are located in the relevant section of the forum, as to the subject, to keep things tidy.

Derek, the Admin, may take your idea on board and I'm sure he will post a reply, once he has read it.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:42 pm
Wouter001 User avatar

Regular
Regular

Yea the sticky plan works if you have a small forum with just a number of good topics.. But imho, in time alot of sticky topics make for an not so clean forum...

Anyway, its up to you guys, im having fun with the car and the forum as it is ;-) just a thought!

Good days :)

Grtz Wouter
Nera Black 156 GT;
NG4 Sat Nav,
Interior Sport Kit,
Solstice 19's,
LED DRL's,
Xenons

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:51 pm
TomC User avatar

Kudos: 321
Wouter001 wrote:
Yea the sticky plan works if you have a small forum with just a number of good topics.. But imho, in time alot of sticky topics make for an not so clean forum...

That's how I see it, too. Just some more stickies and add to them the announcements and the actual forum postings are way down the page.
Tom

The blackest THP 200 of all...

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm
Wouter001 User avatar

Regular
Regular

Bumb
Nera Black 156 GT;
NG4 Sat Nav,
Interior Sport Kit,
Solstice 19's,
LED DRL's,
Xenons

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm
mistral_blue Senior Member

Kudos: 84
Separate "How To..." section is a great idea, we implemented this on XKEC forum, thus collating everything on one place, allowing members to avoid duplicating previous guides and also encouraging submission of new guides (as it is more visible being on the Forum Index...) +1 :thumbup:
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter
Jaguar XKR 4.0 (modified >400BHP)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 vRS Estate

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 pm
mistral_blue Senior Member

Kudos: 84
I contacted RCZ Forum Admin about this and they have kindly implemented the Peugeotpedia!! :dance:
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter
Jaguar XKR 4.0 (modified >400BHP)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 vRS Estate

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help