Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help New look site... **NEW FEATURES DETAILS **

New look site... **NEW FEATURES DETAILS **

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 891
jactac wrote:
Nice looking site. :clap:
However when I look at some threads with pics attatched all I see is a little X and a link next to it to click on, that does not work. :thumbdown:

This is only happening in some threads, for instance the "Members Gallery" works fine but the October competion pics are all missing and I can only see the X and the broken link.
All was fine before the site update so I'm guessing its just a gremlin that will be sorted.

Tony wrote the following in response to a similar query..........

"Thanks for the heads up. Just a settings issue and now fixed. As for images that are missing this is just a temporary headache from the server move for images that have been uploaded rather than linked to from elsewhere. Those will reappear over the next week."
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Snowy87 wrote:
Hi,

its probably me, but usually when I log in, the first option I go to is "new posts"

Where is it?????????????????/

:beer:

Hover your cursor over the 'search' section on the right hand tab and it's an option in the drop down menu Snowy.
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

mrizzle User avatar

No bother Snowy! :D
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

sensen User avatar

Kudos: 2
May be I'm only one or you may call me conservative. I don't like topic's font size and color combination in new theme. Bold fonts look cheap for me. I like header but think you need remove ad and search tab from it. :oops:

kkrcz User avatar

Kudos: 0
Nice look.

Search index page fonts are hard to read.
_____
KK
200THP Manual | Vision Pack | Sports Pack
Pearl White | Pearl Black Side Mirror | Black 19" Rim | Black Grille
LED DRL | LED Brake Light | LED Signal Light | K&N Air Filter

Joske User avatar

Kudos: 31

mrizzle wrote:
Snowy87 wrote:
Hi,

its probably me, but usually when I log in, the first option I go to is "new posts"

Where is it?????????????????/

:beer:

Hover your cursor over the 'search' section on the right hand tab and it's an option in the drop down menu Snowy.

For some reason this hover and dropdownmenu thing won't work here with Firefox. :(
- Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Image
- Peugeot 309 GTi16
- Peugeot Partner 170C

Belgian Peugeot enthusiasts: http://www.peugeotforum.be

Evil Derboy User avatar

Administrator
Administrator

Kudos: 201
Joske wrote:
For some reason this hover and dropdownmenu thing won't work here with Firefox. :(

I'm looking into this for you.

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 891
I find, that certain threads continue to show as "unread" despite the fact that you have viewed them and often if you enter a thread via the "last post" option it takes you way back to posts previously read. This problem currently exists on the "February photo competition" This all seems to have begun with the new upgraded site. Does anybody else find the same thing?
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1400
I don't often view the forum in the conventional way but when I was online last night in this way, I was finding the same as Ron, that the threads I had viewed and read we're still showing as "unread".
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Joske User avatar

Kudos: 31

Evil Derboy wrote:
Joske wrote:

I'm looking into this for you.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It works again, now I can again participate more active on this great forum. :mrgreen:
- Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Image
- Peugeot 309 GTi16
- Peugeot Partner 170C

Belgian Peugeot enthusiasts: http://www.peugeotforum.be

bee Senior Member

Kudos: 29
wondering why the top section of the board index page is mainly blank or is it just my pc thats not showing it. :thumbdown:

Hatman User avatar

Kudos: 20
Snowy87 wrote:
bee wrote:
wondering why the top section of the board index page is mainly blank or is it just my pc thats not showing it. :thumbdown:

Its been like that ever since the Peugeot Secret shopper ad was placed :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I find this only happens when using Windows Explorer, it should be upgraded.
GT HDI Dolphin Blue, JBL, Integral Leather, LED DRL's, Stop/Tail, Diamond Vision

Evil Derboy User avatar

Administrator
Administrator

I'll have a look. Another Internet Explorer bug. Why do people still use that browser?

Evil Derboy User avatar

Administrator
Administrator

UPDATE : Fixed it!

mrizzle User avatar

Evil Derboy wrote:
I'll have a look. Another Internet Explorer bug. Why do people still use that browser?

What do you use? I just downloaded and installed Windows 8...oh how I wish I hadn't bothered!! Total cr*p!! :(
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

gadgetpuk User avatar

Kudos: 110
mrizzle wrote:
Evil Derboy wrote:

What do you use? I just downloaded and installed Windows 8...oh how I wish I hadn't bothered!! Total cr*p!! :(

I tried a beta version not impressed might be ok on a tablet PC but laptop without touchscreen don't go there.
Opal White 156 GT
19" Onyx Solstice Wheels
Type 1 Stripe Decal
NG4 Sat Nav
JBL Speakers

Evil Derboy User avatar

Administrator
Administrator

mrizzle wrote:
Evil Derboy wrote:

Chrome or Firefox.

I installed Windows 8 about 3 months ago. Its the first version of windows that I've ever had where I actually went through the hassle of wiping my PC to downgrade to the previous version. Totally pointless on a desktop with no touchscreen IMHO.

renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 320
I come back from a weeks holidays and it's all new and fresh!! I like it!! Good job guys!!
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help