Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help Broken driver seat.

Broken driver seat.

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:08 pm
r0n_97 Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hello!

Today i was going to drive and adjusting my seat (electric seat) suddenly seat dosent move back or forward.
The seat ”motor” make some wierd noise. And when i try to move seat froward, its keep turning to the left.
Dose anyone know what the problem is?
Sorry if my english is bad because im from Finland :D

Br: Roni

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1078
Have you checked the runners under the seat to make sure nothing is stopping the seat moving ?
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 pm
r0n_97 Newbie

Kudos: 0
DKZ5745 wrote:
Have you checked the runners under the seat to make sure nothing is stopping the seat moving ?

Yeah i checked when the seat was in place. But my firend come to help me, so we take the seat off. Like you say i hope, its just something that stop the seat movement.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 364
There are a few posts about seats not working/moving, try searching for them as some give detailed problem solutions.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help