Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help 208 GTI

208 GTI

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:53 pm
tommysrcz Member

Kudos: 1
hi al I am thinking of the dreaded time of saying bye to the rcz I have had 2 now thinking about the 208 GTI anyone have reviews or feedback on these thank you

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:43 pm
t110jim Senior Member

Kudos: 19
Go for the 308 gti 270 instead :D :D :D :D :

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:35 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 305
I'm loving my GTi so far. I've had it just over a year and it's really nice to drive, very smooth and plenty of power. I also love the sporty steering wheel, and there is a nice burble from the exhaust. I can even get 47mpg and I can get over 750km in a tank of fuel. Not bad for a turbo charged petrol car! It's honestly one of the nicest cars I've ever driven.
I'll be eyeing up the 308GTi in a year or so, the 208 is a little small so the extra doors and boot space would be handy. there is only 3 of them in Ireland so really rare and I think they look the dogs danglies!! :eusa-whistle:
RCZ GT HDi 163
19" Onyx Black Solstice alloys
Zunsport Quad Exhausts
LED's all round
Finally space in the boot for 2 Transatlantic suitcases!

RCZ gone but not forgotten
Currently in a 208 GTi in Rioja Red

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:21 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 121
[quote="renegade79"]I'm loving my GTi so far. I've had it just over a year and it's really nice to drive, very smooth and plenty of power. I also love the sporty steering wheel, and there is a nice burble from the exhaust. It's honestly one of the nicest cars I've ever driven.
I agree it`s a real pocket rocket. Point and squirt.
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help