Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum Fancy a spin around the track in the RCZ R??

Fancy a spin around the track in the RCZ R??

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

road_runn3r User avatar

Kudos: 50
Hello.....

We have a number of tickets up for grabs to attend a track event at:

**Bedford Autodrome on FRIDAY MAY 9th**

The event kicks off at 4pm and will end with a BBQ. (You have to be able to make it from 4pm as it starts with a safety briefing). There will be 3 elements to the track evening:

• Part 1: ’The How Fast’ section will be a competition between the delegates in the RCZ Rs
  • Part 2: will be driving 208 GTIs and completing a vehicle handling course
  • Part 3: will be a passenger ride in both cars driven by one of the prodrivers around the circuit

After which, as I said we end with a BBQ around 8pm.

I am hoping to be there to take photos and to meet as many of you as I can….

**So all you need to do is send a private message to me with your name/address - using the subject title: RCZ R Drive and I will put those details into a hat from which we’ll pick out the names to correspond with the number of tickets we have...

To make things easier - please don’t DM me with your name etc if you CAN’T make it to BEDFORD on Friday 9th May.

Thanks all,

Liz ;-)
Attachments
RCZR-lineup.jpg
RCZR-lineup.jpg (39.15 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Last edited by road_runn3r on Fri May 02, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
..well, I can but dream

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1053

Are we able to bring someone along to spectate?

road_runn3r User avatar

...I'll check. Possibly no but I will find out ;-)

Thanks
Liz
..well, I can but dream

RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 272
Thumbs up for providing such event! Over here, in Germany (which claims to be THE car and driver nation) we don't have events like this. If it wasn't those 800 miles drive for me, I'd be there. Enjoy the afternoon! :greetings-wavingblue:
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

road_runn3r User avatar

RCZ-R wrote:
Thumbs up for providing such event! Over here, in Germany (which claims to be THE car and driver nation) we don't have events like this. If it wasn't those 800 miles drive for me, I'd be there. Enjoy the afternoon! :greetings-wavingblue:

Thanks! It's a shame you can't get over for the day ;-)

Liz
..well, I can but dream

mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

It's a wonderful opportunity but why do we NEVER get such offers up in Scotland particularly when we have a number of potential venues (Knockhill, Ingliston, Crail Raceway etc)? That grievance aside (and not in any way directed at you nor Peugeot Liz), good luck everyone that's entering. Got my fingers crossed that it's a forum winner!!
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

road_runn3r User avatar

I know, I know - I will ask as I think that would be great.
In the meantime though- there are quite a few tickets so it's well worth putting your name forward if you can a) make the date and b) make the venue.....

I will get back to you with the location question ..... :-(

Liz
..well, I can but dream

mrizzle User avatar

I appreciate your efforts Liz. Anyway, I hope that there are plenty of members throwing their names into the hat and good luck to each of them!! :thumbup:
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

road_runn3r User avatar

....just to let you all know, I have more tickets then originally thought - so given the tight turnaround with the date I can give them out on a first come, first serve basis....:-) I already have a few signed up.

Please DM me with your name/address and I'll let you know - it would be a great opportunity to meet up with some of you too!

Thanks

Liz :-)
..well, I can but dream

hanswuk User avatar

Kudos: 165
Liz, I've now created two PM's requesting tickets and clicked on 'submit' and the messages disappear off the screen but don't appear in the outbox or sent messages. Did you get them? I'm assuming a PM is the same as a DM?
Dolphin Blue GT 200

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
I assumed that a DM to be a direct message on Facebook, as opposed to a PM private message on this forum. But hey I'm an old fart and probably got it wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

diggerd Senior Member

Kudos: 46
I PM'ed on the Forum What address is given if DM + direct Message?

Regards

Diggerd
2013 Mk 2.0 HDI Sport
Pearl White
Black Pack
Zenons
Zunsport Quads
de badged rear.
Phillips main beam Bulbs

hanswuk User avatar

I've never sent a private message on Facebook. :eusa-think: Who do I address it to? road_runn3r as on here? Help!!!
Dolphin Blue GT 200

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
hanswuk wrote:
I've never sent a private message on Facebook. :eusa-think: Who do I address it to? road_runn3r as on here? Help!!!

Go onto her page and send message from there https://www.facebook.com/TheRCZ.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

mrizzle User avatar

Ron, you're rather becoming a tech wizard these days! :thumbup: Mobile phone, tapatalk app, Facebook PMs...where will it end?! ;) :lol:
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

road_runn3r User avatar

Dear all -

DM is direct message - so you can do that here on the forum via a 'Private Message' - so if you haven't already, just send me a private message here on the forum and I'll add you to the list.

We have quite a number of tickets so don't worry, I'm sure you'll all get a place.

Also, I did suggest today (Wednesday) as the deadline, but I'll keep it open until the last minute as I have more tickets than I expected.

Thanks all ;-)

Liz
..well, I can but dream

hanswuk User avatar

Liz, could you please confirm whether or not you've received any of my RCZ forum or Facebook messages? I feel a bit like a spammer but because of the previous deadline I needed to make sure you got a request by today somehow!
Dolphin Blue GT 200

road_runn3r User avatar

Hi there,

Yes I've received the private messages via this forum :-)

Folks, I still have a number of tickets up for grabs. Just to remind everyone it's a week today and starts at 4pm - in Bedford. You will have the opportunity to drive an RCZ R around the track and more.... A fab opportunity for free!!

If you want to come along just send me a private message via this forum to add your name to the list (see original post for all the details)

Thanks all

Liz
..well, I can but dream

road_runn3r User avatar

Hello everyone,

Just to say, this event is on FRIDAY this week and I do have a number of tickets left....So, if you are a tinsy, winsy bit interested then send me a private message to get added to the list.

I am going to be there and am really looking forward to meeting the forum members that have already signed up....hopefully I can tempt a few more of you who may be able to make it to Bedford Autodrome.

Thanks all,

Liz ;-)
..well, I can but dream

hanswuk User avatar

Liz, are you sending the tickets to us or will they be awaiting 'collection' on the day?
Dolphin Blue GT 200

Next

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum