Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum Yorkshire Meet - Saturday 3rd May 2014

Yorkshire Meet - Saturday 3rd May 2014

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Please select your preferred dates (you may select upto 7 dates)

Saturday 3rd May (May Day bank holiday)
40%
Sunday 4th May (May Day bank holiday)
18%
Saturday 10th May
5%
Sunday 11th May
5%
Saturday 18th May
5%
Saturday 24th May (Whit bank holiday)
13%
Sunday 25th May (Whit bank holiday)
15%

Total votes : 40

pazzi User avatar

Kudos: 45
Great video looks like you had an awesome time! :)
Very jealous that you have such a great community in England.

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
Slidebed wrote:
Great vid sandy top job :dance:

Totally agree and someone with more technical know how than me will be sure to put it onto the other thread. :clap:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1482
Video embedded :thumbup:

Brilliant video Sandy. Love it :)
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1053

Thats brilliant Sandy! :thumbup:
Love the movie trailer style :beer:

mcdon18 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
We had a great day, and met some great people.

Love the photos and vid too.

Brian
HDi 2.0 GT
Black
19" Solstice
SatNav

hanswuk User avatar

Kudos: 165
As others have said it was a great day so thanks to Kerry for organising it and giving Gill and I a good excuse to have a second RCZ based long weekend in North Yorkshire! We also enjoyed meeting some of our fellow RCZ owners and partners and hope to see you all again soon. Thanks also to all those who took the excellent pictures and videos. :thumbup:
Dolphin Blue GT 200

OO58RON User avatar

hanswuk wrote:
As others have said it was a great day so thanks to Kerry for organising it and giving Gill and I a good excuse to have a second RCZ based long weekend in North Yorkshire! We also enjoyed meeting some of our fellow RCZ owners and partners and hope to see you all again soon. Thanks also to all those who took the excellent pictures and videos. :thumbup:

Only some? I'm deeply hurt :lol:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

hanswuk User avatar

Kudos: 165
OO58RON wrote:
hanswuk wrote:

Ron, as I think you know I meant that somehow the day passed and we still hadn't properly met everyone there! The seating arrangement at The Lion wasn't as sociable this time what with all those small tables creating small groups.
Dolphin Blue GT 200

Post Tue May 06, 2014 10:23 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1482
hanswuk wrote:
OO58RON wrote:
hanswuk wrote:

Ron, as I think you know I meant that somehow the day passed and we still hadn't properly met everyone there! The seating arrangement at The Lion wasn't as sociable this time what with all those small tables creating small groups.

Yes that was a great shame Hans and a big disappointment to me :(
We lost an opportunity to really get to know each other there and for the banter to develop.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

OO58RON User avatar

hanswuk wrote:
OO58RON wrote:
hanswuk wrote:

I know exactly what you meant and of course you are quite correct. My trip into town didn't help me too much either

smitto User avatar

Kudos: 7
Mr McSporran! What a fabulous video. You are truly an ace film maker.

SANDYMC User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 11
Thanks Smitto,

I have just finished uploading all 128 photos from the meet on to a moving time line and added the music bat out of hell to it but don't think I can upload to tube due to copyright legal stuff ? :beer:

Abzynthe User avatar

People do. Just put that you have no rights to the music in the description ;)

SANDYMC User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 11
Guys I have uploaded all photos from the Yorkshire meet on to YouTube on a moving timeline, not sure how to copy it in to the forum site, to view type in RCZ The Cast 2014. :beer:
Hope I got around the music copyright ?

Abzynthe User avatar

RCZ The Cast 2014: http://youtu.be/CT6I37ciBNA

Slidebed User avatar

Kudos: 21
Great work i must learn how to do vids :dance:
RCZ
Mercury grey
200thp Gt
Nav
Facelift model.