Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum RCZ Meet

RCZ Meet

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 am
Suzanne Member

Kudos: 26

Hi All, is there an RCZ meeting anytime soon - would love to meet up with other smitten owners like myself?
Regards,

Smitten RCZ Owner - Suzanne

RCZ 2.0 GT HDI
Pearlised White May 2012

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 am
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Where are you based Suzanne? There are a few meets in the offing (see link: viewforum.php?f=16). If none of them are suitable then why not try and get one of your own started? It's a great way of meeting similarly minded people of good taste! :clap: :dance:
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am
Suzanne Member

Kudos: 26

I am based not far from Junction 13 of the M1 - we have some superb venues here - take a look at www.forestofmarstonvale.org - I could easily arrange a meet here as they are a Client of mine? Let me know how to post perhaps a future date and I'll set to work on it? :thumbup:
Regards,

Smitten RCZ Owner - Suzanne

RCZ 2.0 GT HDI
Pearlised White May 2012

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:28 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
Simply click on "Board index" top left corner of forum and then on "Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum" and away you go.
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:34 am
Television Regular
Regular

Kudos: 5
Hi.Swopping my much loved Z4 M Sport for a new RCZ R Sept 1st.I would like to know if there are any RCZ meets/clubs in Lancashire/Cumbria area.ManyThanks

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:47 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Two very nice cars there!! Why not have a crack getting a meet organised for when your new whip arrives? :eusa-think: There's a "meet" section so could be worth posting and drumming up some interest. I'm sure that you'll get some takers!
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum