Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum Modified RCZ Owners Club at French Car Show!!

Modified RCZ Owners Club at French Car Show!!

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

08shandw Member
Member

Posts: 54
Kudos: 17
Modified RCZ owners group will be attending french car show this year!

If you have a nice modified rcz and would like to be parked with other modified RCZ cars then when booking your tickets please select Modified rcz owners club when selecting your tickets. This will allow you to come onto our stand along with other RCZ!

Any questions drop me a message on here or our Facebook page

Cheers


neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1214
Kudos: 527
I believe, like myself forum owners going to the French car show are going on the RCZ owners group stand thanks for asking though and you’ll have to come over and take a look at our offerings :thumbup:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3686
Kudos: 1113
Location: Yorkshire
It would be nice if the organisers put the stands next to each other so all the RCZ’s were together :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

08shandw Member
Member

Posts: 54
Kudos: 17
We have asked to be put as far away from the owners club stand as possible, due to the silliness of Kez removing anyone that didnt agree with her from the group.
thankfully Modified rcz owners club was created as a result and all the best RCZ's can be found on our club.
so many people have joined our group because they are bored of the same stuff on owners group. high pressure pump, how do you change a light bulb ect.
Kez has upset so many people that it has formed a new better group. we dont want to tarnish the owners group as its not everyone elses fault which is why we only want modified RCZ's to represent our club
Modified is a different breed to Owners club so we wont be any where near them.

you must understand we are not slating the owners club as a whole and its nothing towards people like yourselfs but its time a new better group took over. we have offered more stuff and been more helpful since we have been going (around 8 months) than the owners group has ever offered.

people will make their own choices and until you experience the modified rcz owners club you dont no what your missing.
but good luck on your stand guys and let me no if you ever wanna come over to the dark side.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1214
Kudos: 527
Well it looks like we’ve got a long walk to check your car out :lol: As I’ve stated in a previous thread I don’t do Facebook and this is one of the reasons why :thumbdown: everyone seems to fall out :(
I can’t comment on what’s gone off with you and Kerry because I don’t know anything about it but your opening post drumming up new candidates for your modified club stated anyone that didn’t post regularly were removed anyone who didn’t modify their car was removed and basically anyone you didn’t like were removed, so it sounds a bit rich calling another club for removing folk! :eusa-think:
We’re all passionate owners of one of the prettiest cars on the road and we should all be as one, just look at the Euro meet 99 cars attended I’m sure not everyone shared the same views but still they all come together to show and enjoy their Z’s.
And I’m sure if anyone had asked how to change a bulb there wouldn’t have been one owner who would have dismissed them! :roll:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

08shandw Member
Member

Posts: 54
Kudos: 17
Please tell me where we state we remove people we don't like?? We only remove people who don't contribute to the group. What's the point in having people that don't post?? And it's a modified group so what's the point in having none modified rcz on there. Or should we just let any car join maybe we should allow the corsas? I don't no you but have already been warned your let's just say very close with the group and worship kez so of course your not gonna have a bad thing to say that's fine. If only you new half the stuff that went on! You state you have all this negativity about people on Facebook yet your friends with the worse person for it. Now that's rich. If you wish to speak at french car show that's fine I can happily explain all with proof of course!!
Like stated we are a different breed of group we are specific to what we are about we are not owners group with 3k members half of them don't even have an rcz and half of them have never posted on the group before. We want a close nit group with people all talking to each other and offering there services. And so far this has worked great and people love it so we're doing something right. No hard feelings though and you don't no half what's gone on with not just me but a lot of other people on the group all in different sinarios but same outcome. Speaking there opinion and getting removed because one person doesn't like it.

Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Member
Member

Posts: 66
Kudos: 19
[quote="neilgsxr69"]Well it looks like we’ve got a long walk to check your car out :lol: As I’ve stated in a previous thread I don’t do Facebook and this is one of the reasons why :thumbdown: everyone seems to fall out :(
I can’t comment on what’s gone off with you and Kerry because I don’t know anything about it but your opening post drumming up new candidates for your modified club stated anyone that didn’t post regularly were removed anyone who didn’t modify their car was removed and basically anyone you didn’t like were removed, so it sounds a bit rich calling another club for removing folk! :eusa-think:
We’re all passionate owners of one of the prettiest cars on the road and we should all be as one, just look at the Euro meet 99 cars attended I’m sure not everyone shared the same views but still they all come together to show and enjoy their Z’s.
And I’m sure if anyone had asked how to change a bulb there wouldn’t have been one owner who would have dismissed them

This is not correct at all.

People are removed if they don’t post a pic of their RCZ as that is the minimum we require and is part of joining the club(its one of the first questions to gain approval) Once they have posted a minimum of one pic they are a permanent member,if after a month of being a member and they haven’t posted then they are removed.

We are not about numbers and only Owners are allowed in,Owners Group they have so many members but only a handful are actual owners,the rest are tourists or just like looking at RCZ’s.

Your car doesn’t have to be modified to get in either,it’s a club for all RCZ’s.
We don’t allow posts about timing chain faults and EML faults,we always direct them to the forum for this type of advice.

stewartwillsher User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 535
Kudos: 239
Location: Western Spain
Well, I guess, that observing the criteria for membership, I need not apply.
Maybe that's just as well, because your recent contributions have not, to my mind, been very welcoming, despite you assuring us that you're a friendly bunch.
intriguing that your insistence on being as far away from your rival club at the car show, seems to indicate that ALL members of the OTHER gang are nasty and target of your hate agenda.
But then, if many of THEM, like myself, do not (yet) own an RCZ, have no intention of modifying it extensively (been there!), contribute very little of use, don't rock the boat, but find the information shared interesting, they should be cast into the pit of damnation.
You referred to your mob as the dark side; you said it!
Have a nice show, but do try to smile at anyone who you might give the benefit of the doubt to, to be a good person.
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

08shandw Member
Member

Posts: 54
Kudos: 17
Sorry but if you don't own an rcz then no you would not be accepted. As for being as far away as possible it's mainly to be away from kez we don't want to be associated or be anywhere near that negativity or to be seen to be part of "her" group. As for everyone else we don't have a problem.

Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Member
Member

Posts: 66
Kudos: 19
stewartwillsher wrote:
Well, I guess, that observing the criteria for membership, I need not apply.
Maybe that's just as well, because your recent contributions have not, to my mind, been very welcoming, despite you assuring us that you're a friendly bunch.
intriguing that your insistence on being as far away from your rival club at the car show, seems to indicate that ALL members of the OTHER gang are nasty and target of your hate agenda.
But then, if many of THEM, like myself, do not (yet) own an RCZ, have no intention of modifying it extensively (been there!), contribute very little of use, don't rock the boat, but find the information shared interesting, they should be cast into the pit of damnation.
You referred to your mob as the dark side; you said it!
Have a nice show, but do try to smile at anyone who you might give the benefit of the doubt to, to be a good person.


You’re more than welcome to join once you’ve found your perfect RCZ,no need to do any modifications either.

Like I said it’s for all “RCZ Owners”,you just need to to post one pic to gain access.

PSA45 Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 2
Kudos: 0
As mentioned already the modified rcz owners club is about modifying...engine modifications and styling modifications to enhance performance and looks....a club for like minded people to come together and share their ideas and knowledge of a car we all love and want to make individual to ourselves....the club is growing fast and our members from all over the world have some amazing looking cars with amazing modifications....all rcz owners are welcome at modified but like all clubs there are rules...

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1214
Kudos: 527
08shandw, I don’t know where your getting your information from but I can honestly say even after attending 4 annual Yorkshire meets I have only had one short conversation with Kerry regarding her car which was at this years meet, so I can say I really don’t know her as such, so whoever told you that is talking bull! I don’t even know anyone in the owners group other than a guy called Tony who organised a meet in Derbyshire last year so again close to the owners group I don’t think so!
It was you who posted on the forum stipulating your rules for your new club and now you have some of your members posting on here that you don’t have to have a modified Z or have to modify it in the future to be a member?
As I’m sure your aware I’m passionate about my Z and passionate about modifying my Z and if you’ve seen photos of my car I’m sure you’ll agree it’s one of the most distinct Z’s around. I follow owners from all over the world with the same passion, you shouldn’t let a disliking for one person spill over into the type of club your forming.
I will have a (long :lol:) walk over to enjoy your cars at the French car show because I’m an enthusiast, I doubt by your words you would do the same, shame. :cry:

Just a foot note for the anyone who reads this- I don’t mind if you have or don’t have an RCZ if your thinking of buying one or just will never be able to own one for whatever reason, wether you post or not as long as you enjoy the forum and are as enthusiastic about the RCZ then your all welcome :clap:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1186
Kudos: 568
Location: North Yorks
It does seem to me that the modified group has done themselves no favours here,

You do state your rules and I agree that there needs to be rules, but what you must remember all of this is meant to be
A) informative
B) helpful
and most of all, this is light hearted fun with one underlying common denominator - THE RCZ

It thus seems a shame that you wash your dirty linen in public, something that should be kept off the forum and only entered into when and if you gain someones trust. But to try to reach out to members of the forum and then bring forward all the negativity with certain members and the Facebook group - which a fair few of us never go on and are not members. It seems whilst reaching out to us at the same time casting us all with the same brush.

Firstly I was happy to see that there is another group passionate about the RCZ, and like some other users on this very forum, I too would like to tweak my car, some do a lot, some do not - and that is their prerogative, but to be cast together from cross border groups and alienating users before any social event has even taken place is a very negative thing to do.

I have no malice for anyone on here / FB / or modified groups etc. and was happy to be " involved " with like minded folk and the beautiful RCZ, no wonder there are troubles around the world, when a simple thing like a car group has bad feelings towards each other is there?

Now I have by airing my thoughts in public have no doubt cast a shadow over my name and thus never the twain shall meet - which is a shame really isn't it?
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Member
Member

Posts: 66
Kudos: 19
Plecodoras wrote:
It does seem to me that the modified group has done themselves no favours here,

You do state your rules and I agree that there needs to be rules, but what you must remember all of this is meant to be
A) informative
B) helpful
and most of all, this is light hearted fun with one underlying common denominator - THE RCZ

It thus seems a shame that you wash your dirty linen in public, something that should be kept off the forum and only entered into when and if you gain someones trust. But to try to reach out to members of the forum and then bring forward all the negativity with certain members and the Facebook group - which a fair few of us never go on and are not members. It seems whilst reaching out to us at the same time casting us all with the same brush.

Firstly I was happy to see that there is another group passionate about the RCZ, and like some other users on this very forum, I too would like to tweak my car, some do a lot, some do not - and that is their prerogative, but to be cast together from cross border groups and alienating users before any social event has even taken place is a very negative thing to do.

I have no malice for anyone on here / FB / or modified groups etc. and was happy to be " involved " with like minded folk and the beautiful RCZ, no wonder there are troubles around the world, when a simple thing like a car group has bad feelings towards each other is there?

Now I have by airing my thoughts in public have no doubt cast a shadow over my name and thus never the twain shall meet - which is a shame really isn't it?


Guys,I really think our member has given you the wrong impression of our club and got themselves dragged into an argument.

I’d like to state a few things to set the record straight.

Firstly we DO NOT delete members if they don’t post regularly,we only require them to post one pic of their RCZ to introduce themselves to the group and that is the minimum that we require.
If they fail to post the minimum of one pic they agreed too upon becoming a member then they are removed.

Although we are mainly a club of enthusiasts that like to modify,STANDARD RCZ’s are also welcome.
We have a few RCZ’s that are bog standard and they like to see what we can do and also join in the convos.

We regularly link to this forum for advice on faults as this is what the forum excels in,where we are mostly about maintaining the car and enhancing the performance and looks.

I too was once a member of the “Owners Group” but was extremely dissapointed that if the admins didn’t agree with your opinion you was removed with out notice.
I was also annoyed about their hate for the forum even though RCZ1 still posts on here yet wouldn’t allow Tia North to share a very useful guide to the forum, when Tia asked for permission her words and I quote was”The forum has nothing to offer Owners Group,so no you may not share this info”.

Modified RCZ Owners Club has nothing against “Owners Group” members,just admins.

As will said,a lot of our members are based worldwide and they are also “Owners Group” members,Will was trying to to drum up some more attendees as we decided late that we was going to FCS and a few members dropped out the last minute.

Tia North I would love for you to join “Modified “ as I always found you to be very helpful and your links to parts also very helpful,we only require one pic of your two RCZ’s(choice is yours or even both lol)and then you can be as active or quiet as you like.

It would be great if forum and “Modified “ could work together as we should do and share our common interests accordingly.

Apologies if anyone has been offended or mistaken what our club is about,that was not the OP intention I’m sure.

Hope to see those that use Facebook in our club and I for one will still share links to this Forum for members that need help and advice.

We are a friendly bunch despite how this post reads,hopefully my post will be read for you to decide.

Peace out and keep up the good work,by the way Plecondoras,I think you should sign up to Facebook just to share that sexy wrap your RCZ is currently sporting,I did ask Michel to try to convince you at the last meet you was at as I fell in love with the colours.
Hope to see her soon,much love, “Modified RCZ Owners Club” Admin.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1214
Kudos: 527
Kgouloumis09, wisely put there my friend :clap:
As I previously stated I don’t do Facebook but I look forward to the FCS where we can hopefully have a chat :beer:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Plecodoras User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1186
Kudos: 568
Location: North Yorks
Kgouloumis09, well said.

I agree with what you have said ( without the Kerry account - for which I know nothing )and unfortunately agree that the post Will made, turned into more of a rant / arguement about groups this and that.

Nay worry for it'b right in't end.

I'm sorry about the FB thing but I cannot get used to the format.

But, and there is always a but.... we members on here though number into the thousands, those are really the folk that have been helped by faults and stuff, you will see that there is only a few " dozen " members who post regularly, and from that, we also like to do meets and have social events and share in what each have done or achieved so far.

We are at heart a friendly bunch and not just for fault finding - see some of the posts about trips and overseas adventures with bearded Sargent's !! :shock:

Anyway kudos for putting it across in a more favourable way, and I'm sure Will meant no malice.

Cheers for the kind words towards my wrap - glad you liked it. :thumbup:

M. :beer:
Last edited by Plecodoras on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Kgouloumis09 User avatar

Member
Member

Posts: 66
Kudos: 19
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Kgouloumis09, wisely put there my friend :clap:
As I previously stated I don’t do Facebook but I look forward to the FCS where we can hopefully have a chat :beer:



Unfortunately I won’t be at any meets this year as I’m currently off road till November(loads of aftermarket parts and projects waiting to be installed and completed )
I will deffo be at a few shows next year so would love to have a chat buddy,all the best.

tianorth User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1767
Kudos: 367
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
I know the reason why and I support the admins of this forum and the Facebook Owners Group for doing what they do.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

08shandw Member
Member

Posts: 54
Kudos: 17
After sitting back and reading word for word what I have wrote I understand where people or coming from and could of worded things a lot different so my apologies for that!
What Kgouloumis09 has put is perfect.
Being so sour with admins on owners group it has made me come across like I'm having ago with you guys. I can assure you I'm not I just wanted to state we will not be parked next to the owners club however I'll make sure to put some of our club cards on your car's if that's ok :)
Sorry again guys I didn't mean anything against you and need to read what I put before I post.

x17one Regular
Regular

Posts: 47
Kudos: 38
08shandw wrote:
We have asked to be put as far away from the owners club stand as possible, due to the silliness of Kez removing anyone that didnt agree with her from the group.
thankfully Modified rcz owners club was created as a result and all the best RCZ's can be found on our club.
so many people have joined our group because they are bored of the same stuff on owners group. high pressure pump, how do you change a light bulb ect.
Kez has upset so many people that it has formed a new better group. we dont want to tarnish the owners group as its not everyone elses fault which is why we only want modified RCZ's to represent our club
Modified is a different breed to Owners club so we wont be any where near them.

you must understand we are not slating the owners club as a whole and its nothing towards people like yourselfs but its time a new better group took over. we have offered more stuff and been more helpful since we have been going (around 8 months) than the owners group has ever offered.

people will make their own choices and until you experience the modified rcz owners club you dont no what your missing.
but good luck on your stand guys and let me no if you ever wanna come over to the dark side.


Hey up
im a member of both the Forum and the FB owners group. I like both groups and dont have any issues with FB owners group, so can not comment on your statement. Its open to all drivers of RCZ and there has been a few good pointers that have helped me out from not on only the FB group but from senior members on this forum. (you know who you are )
At the end of the day I love the car and try to keep internal wranglings out of the pleasurable driving exp and the need to show my car off.
I will certainly pop along and have a look at your stand and will look at what cars are on show as at the end of the day its about the car. Hope to meet and chat.
Tony

Next

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum