Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum Peugeot Festival 2nd July 2017.. Formerly known as Pugfest

Peugeot Festival 2nd July 2017.. Formerly known as Pugfest

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 249

GavBid30 wrote:
Just started my RCZ R and I'm I've got abs/esp fault, plugged the scanner in, the front wheel sensors and a couple of others. Just drove it for an hour, still drives and brakes fine.

Don't know whether to bring my diesel RCZ instead, it's done 150k and the front bumper looks awful, won't look good next to your RCZs

See how it goes tomorrow with the 'R'. Whatever you show-up with, we still accept all RCZ's :thumbup:

AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Kudos: 44
Can not wait. Car is clean and tidy and ready to be a hopeful RCZ to be displayed. See you all in the morning arrive at 9am

GavBid30 Newbie

Kudos: 2
Bringing up the R, what do I need to say to join you guys?
Gav

Peugeot RCZ R
Morroccan Red

Peugeot RCZ GT HDI
Shark Grey

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 421
GavBid30 wrote:

Simply say "I am the walrus, coo coo cachoo ca coo coo cachoo" and perform the secret handshake to be allowed access. :thumbup:

AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Kudos: 44
Great day in the sun and chilling out next to some great cars. Sammy slept in the sun whilst I got some styling ideas.

Was a brill day out. Deff on my list for next year. Some old Pugs on show that brought back some memories :thumbup: :dance:

AAAHHCEEEZEED wrote:
Great day in the sun and chilling out next to some great cars. Sammy slept in the sun whilst I got some styling ideas.

Was a brill day out. Deff on my list for next year. Some old Pugs on show that brought back some memories :thumbup: :dance:

Glad you joined in and great to meet you. See you next year!

GavBid30 wrote:

Great to meet you guys and thanks for bringing your beautiful 'R' with you. Hope you get the brakes sorted. See you again soon!

jr4070 Senior Member

Kudos: 40
Good day out. Nice to meet the faces behind the names. Enjoyed the hill... just alot, cheers gav for the chance to have ago..Same again next year!

GavBid30 Newbie

no worries, thanks for letting join in your R, I would of drove mine like an old man compared to you, you drove it like you stole it lol.

My cars back from Peugeot, all fixed under warranty, happy days. get it on the track next year.
Gav

Peugeot RCZ R
Morroccan Red

Peugeot RCZ GT HDI
Shark Grey

jr4070 Senior Member

Kudos: 40
What was the fault?

GavBid30 Newbie

Passenger side wheel sensor thats in the wheel arch that monitors the speed for ABS. so what I said it was.
Gav

Peugeot RCZ R
Morroccan Red

Peugeot RCZ GT HDI
Shark Grey

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum