Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum Austria 2019 RCZ Meeting

Austria 2019 RCZ Meeting

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:42 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 841
Yes your very welcome and thank you for joining me on another fantastic Alpine trip.
Big thank you from both of us to Danny, whom without him there would be no trip.
Wow that was some drive Bailey but I'm sure I was starting to pull away from you !
Who knows how fast we could have recorded if we hadn't had to brake for the other cars, but I'll settle for the 165 mph that we got in this occasion and doubt we'll ever surpass this. !!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:50 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Some of the last pictures of the trip.Image
Early for the last European Zeeland meeting !!
And here's a novel way to sort out our parking issues.Image

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:07 pm
Verminator User avatar

Kudos: 54
Now that's what I call a smart car park lol :eusa-whistle:
" The Grey Lady "
MK2 RCZ GT HDi (2014)
Mercury Grey
Lama Grey Half cream / black leather
Sat-Nav
Sensors F & B
Sports kit
19" Alloys
" Always ready to go cruising and turning heads "

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:21 am
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 154
Hi Mick, great photos, glad you enjoyed the trip. Shame we were not able to join you. See you next year at one of the meets. :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

bailey wrote:
165 miles an hour.thank god for unlimited roads.thx for inviting me plecadorus its the first real chance ive had to see wot my R can do.i wasn't disappointed.wot a car :beer:

Thank you for joining me, it would have been a different drive without the company.

And though many on here may doubt the speed, I can confirm that we both several times maxed out the cars and looking at the clock, it showed 165 mph, though right enough the digital clock which was set at KMH had stopped recording at 254. The revs were at 6500, and it still felt as though it was increasing, but traffic conditions slowed us down.

Driving in the Alps with all the 360 degree turns and steep fast descents, and braking with the massive 380mm Alcons really does show what a fabulous car the RCZ is. Not once did I feel nervy or doubt the cars performance or handling ability, the R is definitely set up for Track orientation than road and never disappoints.

I do have a video from last year doing 153 but I didn't realise that at the end of the reach on the pedal it stops, but then there is another step to it and hence the faster speeds this year. Unfortunately i didn't have my camera setup to record this time, maybe I will next year !

Cheers and thank you for the thumbs ups and also a BIG THANKS to RCZ-R for the sponsorship package which was very well received, if your ever over in the UK in my neck of the woods, then that will be reciprocated.
Thank You ! :beer: :thumbup:

Now on second white* R

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:21 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

RCZash wrote:
Hi Mick, great photos, glad you enjoyed the trip. Shame we were not able to join you. See you next year at one of the meets. :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:

Somehow I've got a feeling that our paths will cross next year Jeff,

take care of your good lady and best wishes to you too, it was a fab week again.

:beer:

Now on second white* R

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum