Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020

RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020

Car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

x17one Member

Kudos: 50
To all attendees on the list and those thinking about attending the 10 year celebration next year.

We are trying to put together a small booklet to commemorate the 10th year celebrations. This booklet will show the cars that attended with their owners.
To make this happen we would like all who attend to supply us with the following.

1 small specification of your car. Including any mods you have done

2 A few high resolution pictures of your car including pictures showing the best bits about your car.

3 A picture of you standing next to your car

4 A brief narrative about your car and how long you have had sed car what you have planned for it in the future and anything else you think may be of interest.

We are at the planning stage so things may change but it would make a nice memento to mark the occasion if we can pull it off.

I am not aware of the costs as yet but would be looking to keep them to a minimum but would want something of good quality.

I will update you all when i have further details but in the mean time get taking some great pics including one of you with your car and get creative with your narrative.

Once i have the finer details sorted i will update further.

beaks User avatar

Kudos: 57
Please put me down to attend, including the meet up on Saturday.

Ian B
@teambeaks

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 649
What a great idea Tony :clap: I for one would love a souvenir like that, :dance:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1494
beaks wrote:

Ian B

That’s great news Ian. Will it be just you and can I have a name if you are bringing someone with you. Ta :)
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Kudos: 6
I'm interested! I'm in Spain but from Yorkshire originally so it will be nice to have a visit back. I'll have to look at logistics, summer ferry prices an' all that, :shock: (I said i was from Yorkshire right? :lol: ) but really keen.
Rachel (and possibly Dave but he works freelance so could be anywhere).

Edit - just looked at ferries ...and I can't book this far in advance (doh!) so I will have to take a chance on logistics working out! She'll be reet! :thumbup:
If only my parent's surname had been Zebra...

RCZ1 User avatar

RCW-almost perfect wrote:
I'm interested! I'm in Spain but from Yorkshire originally so it will be nice to have a visit back. I'll have to look at logistics, summer ferry prices an' all that, :shock: (I said i was from Yorkshire right? :lol: ) but really keen.

Edit - just looked at ferries ...and I can't book this far in advance (doh!) so I will have to take a chance on logistics working out! She'll be reet! :thumbup:

That’s fantastic [THUMBS UP SIGN] thanks for taking the time to come all that way. It will be great fun coming back to Yorkshire for you

What’s your name by the way ? :)

K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

beaks User avatar

Kudos: 57
RCZ1 wrote:
beaks wrote:

Ian B

That’s great news Ian. Will it be just you and can I have a name if you are bringing someone with you. Ta :)

Currently it'll be just me :-)
@teambeaks

Kudos: 6
RCZ1 wrote:
RCW-almost perfect wrote:

That’s fantastic [THUMBS UP SIGN] thanks for taking the time to come all that way. It will be great fun coming back to Yorkshire for you

What’s your name by the way ? :)

Hi, I'm Rachel!
If only my parent's surname had been Zebra...

RCZ1 User avatar

TICKETS NOW ON SALE

RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020

^^^£30 per car** (based on 1 or 2 people per car - more than 2 people, please message me)
(Cost gives admission to the Event, Yorkshire Air Museum and the separate Elvington Airfield, for group parade laps)

Don’t delay - grab your tickets today. We want to make this the biggest gathering of RCZs ever in the UK. Help us make a bit of history

**The more cars we get ultimately the cheaper the cost to you. We are funding the airfield ourselves. The cost is based on 30 cars attending to cover these costs. The more cars that attend the cheaper the costs will be. The price WILL NOT increase. The final cost will be based on the total number of cars. Closing date for numbers and payments will be 2 weeks prior to the event. An adjustment on the cost will then be calculated and any reimbursements will be sent to all those who have bought tickets.

[UP-POINTING RED TRIANGLE]Tickets will be despatched nearer the time of the event.

[HEAVY CHECK MARK]️Payment is via PayPal. If you wish to pay by BACS then please request this information when you message me.

This link will take you to our Admin page. Click on the photo within the link for more information before clicking on “Shop Now” and “Message”
(it’s a public page)

Alternatively you can message me on here.

http://www.m.me/rczownersgroupAdmin

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ Meets & Events Forum