Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Detailing & Car Care Checking oil level

Checking oil level

Discuss everything to do with cleaning, waxing & detailing your RCZ.

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 537
RCZ1 wrote:
It's an honest, open Group. Pure and simple. Members who enjoy their Z's and sharing photos and information and as well as having a bit of fun and banter. We work hard looking at ways to keep it fresh and interesting for all our members, to keep them involved and wanting to return and contribute on a regular basis. To that end, I think we have been very successful. Furthermore, we have regular competitions, sponsors and many companies giving us Group discounts as well as first opportunity to buy RCZ merchandise, etc.

Well that's the thing isn't it. It sounds like a great place for like-minded people to get together. But outsiders would never know this because it's a closed group...

And if they did want to join then they would have to first ask to be part of this group, then it would be decided whether they would be allowed in or not based on preconceived notion of whether they are a troublemaker or not...

Anyhoo, back to the original topic. Something about oil was it?

off topic.png
off topic.png (91.46 KiB) Viewed 2544 times

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:44 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1481
Without the risk of getting boring and for the record I wasn't the one to take it off topic, everyone who requests to join is approved, apart from the obvious spammers (and if you are Admin of a FB Group you would know how to spot one from a million paces!).

It's actually no different to being a member of this Group. You have to login to post HERE. Once a member, you are free to do as you wish on FB.

Now I didn't start this line of topic but I'll end with people are free to choose to join the Owners Group, just as they are this Forum. We welcome anyone and everyone with an interest in RCZs.
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 pm
Sophr7735 User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 5
Hey 2retro, we've met before at the Nottingham meet last year. I hope you're well! I have been a FB user for 10 years now. And it's changed a lot from what it once was! I can understand that FB isn't for everyone. But it now has so many more avenues to appeal to different users :) You need an account on FB to join the RCZ Owners Group on there, just like you need to post here. So that secure more than anything! And as RCZ1 says it's a friendly environment and all you have to do it hit 'join' and you're accepted and welcomed into the group. The group includes loads of owners from across the world, by being on FB and it's honestly a great place to be. Why not give it a try just for a week or two - if you don't find it useful, or fun, or make a new RCZ friend - then you don't have to keep you account. It's up to you how you use FB these days :) but at least you know it's there should you wish to join in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EeyoRe the Mercury Grey RCZ R with front park option & JBL HiFi

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:04 am
2retro User avatar

Hi Sophie, good to hear from you - hope you are well. :wave:

RCZ1, well it IS different to here because anyone can come here and read 5 years worth of posts with no obligation. Only then if they want to contribute do they have to sign up.

But obviously I am in the minority in thinking this is the better way to encourage fresh blood and people are starting to get irate with my suggestion of it so let's just agree to disagree OK.
:beer:

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:43 pm
frankvdb User avatar

Kudos: 81
2retro wrote:
Hi Sophie, good to hear from you - hope you are well. :wave:

RCZ1, well it IS different to here because anyone can come here and read 5 years worth of posts with no obligation. Only then if they want to contribute do they have to sign up.

But obviously I am in the minority in thinking this is the better way to encourage fresh blood and people are starting to get irate with my suggestion of it so let's just agree to disagree OK.
:beer:

That is not completely true. Some sections of the forum are members only, e.g. the Members Gallery.
My car history:
2010 Peugeot RCZ HDi 163hp blue tuanake full options
2001 Peugeot 307 3-door XSi HDi 110hp blue recife
1995 Peugeot 306 3-door XNd 70hp rouge analou

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm
2retro User avatar

frankvdb wrote:
Some sections of the forum are members only, e.g. the Members Gallery.

Erm, no it's not. I can log out and view the Members Gallery just fine... :?:

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:56 pm
frankvdb User avatar

Kudos: 81
Indeed, looks like it's all open now :shock:
That may well be because of reasons as given before.
My car history:
2010 Peugeot RCZ HDi 163hp blue tuanake full options
2001 Peugeot 307 3-door XSi HDi 110hp blue recife
1995 Peugeot 306 3-door XNd 70hp rouge analou

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:39 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1481
Indeed. It's only quite recently that this Forum was opened up for all to see, without the need to log in. You could only see a few sections of the Forum previously.
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:41 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 144
Hi
Back to original topic, pull it out, wipe it, re-insert, pull it out lay it on a piece of white cloth or tissue you can see the level. :oops:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:27 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1133
RCZash wrote:
Hi
Back to original topic, pull it out, wipe it, re-insert, pull it out lay it on a piece of white cloth or tissue you can see the level. :oops:

Sometimes, well, probably, err, maybe or actually, possibly not :roll:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Previous

Return to RCZ Detailing & Car Care