Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Detailing & Car Care Custom RCZ / RCZ R Car Mats & Boot/Trunk Mats

Custom RCZ / RCZ R Car Mats & Boot/Trunk Mats

Discuss everything to do with cleaning, waxing & detailing your RCZ.

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 23
Well, my old 'RCZ' logo mats were getting a bit tatty, so thought I'd get on to my embroidery supplier to see if he could rustle up an 'RCZ GT' design for my replacements.

Asked him if he could combine the standard RCZ logo with the 'GT' taken from the start of the Peugeot 'GT Line' logo (with the GT section of the logo being slightly smaller than the RCZ, reminiscent of the RCZ R logo.)

Here's the result (forgive my poor photos)...

Made using a rather luxurious 1100g/m2 tufted velour carpet with grey fabric taped trim and matching grey logos.
Left the heel pad off just out of personal preference :-)

The above pic shows the driver's side only, but I got a pic of the full set too (though the grey trim doesn't show up particularly well on the light background)...

Happy with how they've turned out - nothing like a new set of mats to give your interior a new lease of life :thumbup:

(Just realised I've still not put pics of my Z up on here yet either. Gonna get it valeted soon, so will stick them up then and see what you all reckon!)
Last edited by Lewligan on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:33 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 372
Lewligan wrote:

Asked him if he could combine the standard RCZ logo with the 'GT' taken from the start of the Peugeot 'GT Line' logo (with the GT section of the logo being slightly smaller than the RCZ, reminiscent of the RCZ R logo!)

Try saying that sentence after 10 pints :lol:

On another note: very nice job on those mats! Send some pics of the car - we like pics around here :thumbup:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 514
They look well good! Great job, I’m really chuffed with the mats you supplied me they’re great quality shame you don’t do a Launch Edition model.
If you did I’d buy another set!
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 am
Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

renegade79 wrote:
Lewligan wrote:

Asked him if he could combine the standard RCZ logo with the 'GT' taken from the start of the Peugeot 'GT Line' logo (with the GT section of the logo being slightly smaller than the RCZ, reminiscent of the RCZ R logo!)

Try saying that sentence after 10 pints :lol:

On another note: very nice job on those mats! Send some pics of the car - we like pics around here :thumbup:

Haha ye, it's quite a mouthful.
I'm always nagging him with all sorts of new logo requests.
Dunno how he keeps up with me, because I'm not the best at articulating what I'm actually thinking :lol:

Will definitely get the pics up soon. Probably best that I waited anyway as I've only just got it looking spot (IMO).
Had the arches wrapped in carbon fibre effect vinyl, have had new 19" Wolfrace alloys fitted, tinted the lights slightly and have blacked out the front and back completely (minus the quads).
Will upload the pics as soon as I've had it valeted.

neilgsxr69 wrote:
They look well good! Great job, I’m really chuffed with the mats you supplied me they’re great quality shame you don’t do a Launch Edition model.
If you did I’d buy another set!

Cheers Neil, and I'm glad you liked the mats!

Regarding the 'Launch Edition' mats - I could certainly help out if you want to PM me with some ideas.
Would be happy to work with you on a new logo :thumbup:
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:19 pm
Frogfoot Regular
Regular

Kudos: 9
How much were they and is he prepared to do some mail order? I think they look fantastic.
Never rub another mans Rhubarb.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 pm
Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Frogfoot wrote:
How much were they and is he prepared to do some mail order? I think they look fantastic.

I made them myself - our company makes mats and various other car interior accessories :-)

Would be happy to make you a discounted set if interested, just drop me a PM.
I always knock £ off for guys & gals on the forum.

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Well I asked the question and Lew came up with the goods designing and producing these fab custom RCZ mats for my Launch Edition.
Super quality, perfect fitment and all for under £30 delivered a real bargain!
Many thanks Lew.
IMG_6308.JPG
IMG_6308.JPG (210.81 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:14 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 547
They look well nice !

I thought you might be getting some done, I would have if I had a Launch Edition Z. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well done to Lew aswell for producing them, they certainly stand out. :clap: :clap:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap

Post Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:56 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 182
Are they as good as the original mats? I'm sure mine are original and they are great, seem really thick.
Sandra, 2011 200 GT. Shark grey, Ulter Quad exhaust, Vision pack, jbl and Nav.

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:54 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

RCZIain wrote:
Are they as good as the original mats? I'm sure mine are original and they are great, seem really thick.

Yeh they are as good if not better than the originals Lew can do them with or without a drivers heel pad as well. This is the second set I have had, the first was the RCZ R versions but when I saw Lews post with his GT mats I had to ask the question if he could produce some Lauanch edition ones and within a couple of weeks their in the car! Brill! :dance:

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:09 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Latest additions from Lewis

IMG_6379.JPG
IMG_6379.JPG (237.47 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
IMG_6380.JPG
IMG_6380.JPG (207.88 KiB) Viewed 1623 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:13 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

They look good in the car Neil - bet your well pleased...

So.... whens the quads and valance getting done ?

We want more , we want more..... !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm
Joske User avatar

Kudos: 58

Lewligan wrote:
Frogfoot wrote:

I made them myself - our company makes mats and various other car interior accessories :-)

Is there also an option for the mirrored mats? I mean for RCZs with the steering wheel on the other side of the shifter knob. :D :D
- Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Image
- Peugeot 309 GTi16
- Peugeot Partner 170C

Belgian Peugeot enthusiasts: http://www.peugeotforum.be

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:56 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Plecodoras wrote:

Custom quad system cat back booked in on 6th April STG Wakefield they come highly recommended must be good 4 months waiting list! Carbon rear valance going on same time.
I’m going for carbon fibre quad tips should look good against the valance.

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:27 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

Custom quad system cat back booked in on 6th April STG Wakefield they come highly recommended must be good 4 months waiting list! Carbon rear valance going on same time.
I’m going for carbon fibre quad tips should look good against the valance.

Wo ho ho it's all happening, bet you can't wait ?

I've got a feeling it's gonna be a good RCZ year this year.

Think the Carbon will look trick and seems obvious choice given all the carbon on your Z already, can't wait to see it.

Oh and the Quads :shock: :shock:

Cheers n Beers :beer:

Now on second white* R

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Joske wrote:
Lewligan wrote:
Frogfoot wrote:

Is there also an option for the mirrored mats? I mean for RCZs with the steering wheel on the other side of the shifter knob. :D :D

Apologies, guys, been a bit busy and neglected this thread.

Just to let you know, I can still make these (to your exact spec) if anyone's interested - for both right hand drive AND left hand drive models.

I've sent you a PM, Joske.
Also, if there's anyone else who's message I may have missed, please send me a reminder and I'll be happy to help!

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 365
Yes I PM'd you a while ago.

1st of March message sent.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 522
tianorth wrote:
Yes I PM'd you a while ago.

1st of March message sent.

Same here... :eusa-whistle:

Guppy Senior Member

Kudos: 102
A Red Carbon set for me please :thumbup:

Mats: Black piping (no heal pad) and red stitching.
Font: RCZ = Silver. RED = Red. Carbon = Silver

Thanks
Attachments
yb14ypg-16^1500x1000^.jpg
yb14ypg-16^1500x1000^.jpg (106.84 KiB) Viewed 921 times
Red Carbon 200

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

All PMs now replied to guys - think I'm up to date now, so just let me know via PM if you'd like to proceed with your orders.

:thumbup:

Next

Return to RCZ Detailing & Car Care