Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Detailing & Car Care A proper polish

A proper polish

Discuss everything to do with cleaning, waxing & detailing your RCZ.

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:20 pm
Phildjohnson User avatar

Kudos: 0
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and got my first RCZ a few weeks ago. It's a 2012 and had quite dull swirled paint so I treated it to a full detail. It's looks like a brand new car. Anyone in the Wigan area looking to get this done, Car Spa Mobile Valeting in Golborne comes highly recommended. Photos are on his Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TheCarSpaMobil ... 2737605040

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 813
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

The car looks awesome, whatever you paid to get it done it was worth it. :thumbup:

No looking back now you've got a smile Machine :clap:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:23 pm
Phildjohnson User avatar

cheers, yes cost me a few quid but loving the car so far. I've always been a secret petrol head and boy racer but had to grow up when the kids came along. They are teenagers now and don't want to be seen with me so I can go back to fun cars again :) only a few more little jobs to do and i'll be happy. bl00dy knocking at the front being one of them

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 813
Front strut top mounts ? Mine were replaced FOC after a notice was issued by Peugeot, (not a recall, just sorted if the owner complains) so must be worth considering. (The car was still under warranty at the time). The replacements were apparently a modified version.

Also, I think I've heard of the engine mount causing the odd knocking too.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:54 pm
Phildjohnson User avatar

thanks for the advice. I've changed the drop links and that made no difference so was reading about the top mounts. might change them at the weekend and see how it goes.

Return to RCZ Detailing & Car Care