Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Spotters - Was it you? rocking horse sh1t

rocking horse sh1t

Spotted another RCZ? Find out if they're here.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 252
Well ... amazing as you might find this, as wife and I do, we have only ever seen one other (than our own) RCZ; EVER!
That was many years ago and it was briefly at our local Pug garage; for what reason, I know not, and it was gone within hours, at our next passing by.
Is this a record?
From much I read on here, the UK is awash with them, with some of you counting several in your neighbourhood.
What about you folk in other parts of Europe; many RCZs spotted?
Attachments
TheresOne.jpg
TheresOne.jpg (6.46 KiB) Viewed 155 times
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:13 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 204
Speaking of not seeing others of the same model. When I had my 508 GT I never saw another in my area for nearly 2 years until a day before I traded mine in, then I saw two in my town on the same day. Common as muck.

I've only seen one other GT86 since I've had mine. That was an orange one, in the pouring rain on the motorway being driven on a kamikaze mission.
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:46 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1130
Recently travelled the full length of Vietnam, didn’t see one RCZ, in fact, not sure if I saw any Pug’s at all :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:13 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 252
Certainly, in all the years RCZs have existed, we have travelled extensively and covered most of Spain, not seen one, with the exception of the one time mentioned above.
:o
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:24 pm
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 267
In ze Germany you see few RCZs from time to time. I spot about 10-20 of them during a year. Mostly during the summer time as they are driven as pure summer cars.

In other countries to which I traveled with my RCZ it was like that:

Switzerland - 1-2 of them spotted there
France - none (!)
NL - few of them, mostly as diesel
Poland - 3-5 in total
Italy - none
Belgium - none
UK - 2-3 while I was there
Austria - none
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:26 pm
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 267
DKZ5745 wrote:
Recently travelled the full length of Vietnam, didn’t see one RCZ, in fact, not sure if I saw any Pug’s at all :eusa-think:

I also haven't seen any RCZ (or Peugeots) in Vietnam. But there are some RCZs in Thailand. I've spotted one in the Krabi region and in Bangkok.
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:54 pm
Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 57
I have seen about 6 or 7 different RCZs (only one R) in Lithuania :eusa-think: I remember two times i was driving to work behind another RCZ, it was cool :D Also one time i stopped in a gas station next to RCZ (it was one of those that i followed to work).

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:09 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1130
RCZ-R wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:

I also haven't seen any RCZ (or Peugeots) in Vietnam. But there are some RCZs in Thailand. I've spotted one in the Krabi region and in Bangkok.

We saw one in Bangkok when we were there 2 years ago, might have been the same one :eusa-think: didn’t see any in other parts of Thailand & we travelled all the way down to Koh Pagn nan.

Didn’t see any in Bali or Lombok last year either.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Return to RCZ Spotters - Was it you?