Board index Peugeot RCZ Member's Gallery My new RCZ

My new RCZ

Share your pictures of your pride & joy!

Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Posts: 10
Kudos: 4
2013 1.6 .... my baby
Attachments
20170810_013522-540x223.png
20170810_013522-540x223.png (96.44 KiB) Viewed 1085 times


Post Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Sermain Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 1
Kudos: 0
Congrats on the purchase, Carrickfergus. I like those wheels a lot. Are you from Carrickfergus by the way?

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:34 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 831
Kudos: 370
Location: North Yorks
Sermain wrote:
Congrats on the purchase, Carrickfergus. I like those wheels a lot. Are you from Carrickfergus by the way?



Thats so random Sermain, do you come from CarrickFergus and have you got a RCZ, whats your wheels like? LOL
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:07 pm
RCZIain Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 459
Kudos: 130
Location: Lincolnshire
Plecodoras wrote:
Sermain wrote:
Congrats on the purchase, Carrickfergus. I like those wheels a lot. Are you from Carrickfergus by the way?



Thats so random Sermain, do you come from CarrickFergus and have you got a RCZ, whats your wheels like? LOL
He's being monitored, if you catch my drift ;)

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Image
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:19 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 831
Kudos: 370
Location: North Yorks
:thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:26 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 275
Kudos: 125
Location: Western Spain
Mind you; without me and a bot there wouldn't be much to read on here! [DARFC] :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:
Entering tyre kicking mode; for diesel RCZ.

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:29 pm
2retro User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1070
Kudos: 458
stewartwillsher wrote:
Mind you; without me and a bot there wouldn't be much to read on here! [DARFC] :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

I use a bot to read your posts... :lol:

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:41 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 275
Kudos: 125
Location: Western Spain
2retro wrote:
stewartwillsher wrote:
Mind you; without me and a bot there wouldn't be much to read on here! [DARFC] :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

I use a bot to read your posts... :lol:


EYE YAM HAY BOT :evil:
HIGH HAM AYE BOT :twisted:
Entering tyre kicking mode; for diesel RCZ.


Return to Member's Gallery