Board index Peugeot RCZ Member's Gallery Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

Share your pictures of your pride & joy!

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:21 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Kudos: 118

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Guppy Senior Member

Kudos: 103
Simply amazing photos :thumbup:

For a minute there... I thought I'd missed the party
Red Carbon 200

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Lol..No..I went there yesterday with Will Shand. It was easier, as he lives in brum and made a good test subject.
I'm going to do a shoot with modified, and then a shoot for everyone else. just to keep the peace.

But I may have to ask for permission to shoot. As the custard factory is on private land. And we got asked to leave by security. Although they weren't so bothered by us taking photo's. They didnt seem particularly taken by a music video involving Wills car. lol

I just want to say for the record, that I don't want to be involved in the politics of both FB groups. I love the cars. And as long as they are both willing to have me. then I'm a happy bunny. I have to be able to move freely, between the groups for the sake of Photography.

Anyways More Pics..Wills car this time. :D

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 pm
Guppy Senior Member

Kudos: 103
Reflectiv wrote:
Lol..No..I went there yesterday with Will Shand. It was easier, as he lives in brum and made a good test subject.
I'm going to do a shoot with modified, and then a shoot for everyone else. just to keep the peace.

But I may have to ask for permission to shoot. As the custard factory is on private land. And we got asked to leave by security. Although they weren't so bothered by us taking photo's. They didnt seem particularly taken by a music video involving Wills car. lol

I just want to say for the record, that I don't want to be involved in the politics of both FB groups. I love the cars. And as long as they are both willing to have me. then I'm a happy bunny. I have to be able to move freely, between the groups for the sake of Photography.

Anyways More Pics..Wills car :D

Next time ask Will to play some Hot Chocolate and Donna Summer and all should be good with Security :lol:
Red Carbon 200

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 pm
08shandw Member

Kudos: 17
Massive thanks again to paul for taking some incredible shots of my car. I can honestly say i have never seen such a good photographer and the pictures are just soooo good!
what was such a good day got even better that my car got approached to be in a music video! so had a very beautiful girl all over the car and drones over the top ect. I was very shocked when i downloaded the girls song and how good of a singer she is!!
i will post i link for you guys of the music video once its all done!
as usual my car got lots and lots of attention with passers by which always puts a smile on my face,
thanks again paul for a great day! cant wait for the other pics!!

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 631
Reflectiv - Paul.

Those shots are fantastic kudos to you again, love the bokeh in the second shot and the graffiti just makes the pics..

Wills car looks very good too and thumbs up Will for being in the right place at the right time, music video eh? well done.

Look forward to when we can ALL get together and do some shots of the cars LOL, if you can get the custard factory permission then cool, otherwise I bet there are plenty of other places to get good pics.

Nice ! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 pm
08shandw Member

i have emailed them, waiting for reply :thumbup:

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 252
08shandw wrote:
i have emailed them, waiting for reply :thumbup:

That is a stunning black Z. :thumbup:
Not decided what, if any contrasting colours to apply; at the mo' La Gata Negra is all black. :eusa-think:
Yours is an inspiration, though! :clap:
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 pm
08shandw Member

thanks mate :thumbup:

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 532
Reflectiv wrote:

I love how this sounds like a scene from The Warriors! :wtf: :lol:

the facebook warriors.jpg
the facebook warriors.jpg (222.81 KiB) Viewed 1839 times

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Plecodoras wrote:
Reflectiv - Paul.

Those shots are fantastic kudos to you again, love the bokeh in the second shot and the graffiti just makes the pics..

Wills car looks very good too and thumbs up Will for being in the right place at the right time, music video eh? well done.

Look forward to when we can ALL get together and do some shots of the cars LOL, if you can get the custard factory permission then cool, otherwise I bet there are plenty of other places to get good pics.

Nice ! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

Thank you Plecodoras ..:D

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

2retro wrote:
Reflectiv wrote:

I love how this sounds like a scene from The Warriors! :wtf: :lol:

the facebook warriors.jpg

Lets just say, That's no longer applicable.. :eusa-shhh:

Post Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:00 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Neil's car from SCITP a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited by Reflectiv on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:03 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:45 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 542
Great shots as always Paul :clap: the R you photographed belongs to Bailey (Mick) he’s on the forum and Facebook. This R used to belong to Plecedoras (Mick) and is a stunning example :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:05 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Great shots as always Paul :clap: the R you photographed belongs to Bailey (Mick) he’s on the forum and Facebook. This R used to belong to Plecedoras (Mick) and is a stunning example :thumbup:

Yes it's about time he gave me it back now, he's borrowed it long enough,
it'll be like that drill I lent him never seen it since - LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

regrets...... what do you think?

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 am
And14ward Newbie

Kudos: 3
This is my baby, it's not a great photo, I've only had her 2 days. Its❤️
Attachments
1540060740673628.JPG
1540060740673628.JPG (241.71 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
Iiiiiiiits me

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:12 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 542
I think it’s quite a good shot you captured there with the moon in the background possibly not on purpose but still looks cool :clap:
The love thing usually turns into an obsession with Z ownership, like driving round a car park 3 times just to find that perfect safe spot then two or three admiring glances back when your walking away. A boot full of detailing products and then there’s the dare I say it “Modifying” :D loads of owners make their Z’s individual to them. We have loads of rides out meets and show events throughout the year look out for them everyone’s welcome and you can spend some time with folk who share your passion :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:06 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Yes as Neil has said - that's a topping shot, very atmospheric !!

and yup we do do occasional meets ! :thumbup:

Now on second white* R

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:16 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Thought I'd share a picture of mine....

Yes I know you lot but I like it and want to show it off, isn't that what it's all about ?

Anyway spoiler - cos this is from the Dolomites Tour 2018 and I haven't got to it yet but couldn't wait to show it off.

My own take on the custard factory graffiti shots !!

Now on second white* R

Previous

Return to Member's Gallery